Reviews for Road Trip
Nero Fotia chapter 26 . 2/28
Bad Blaise! BAD!
SimpleSimon chapter 29 . 1/22/2013
How is this story not getting more reviews? This is really good, now on to the next book...!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Yes...Finally...about freaking time, and with feelings too yahoo...
SimpleSimon chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Really really liking this story, I'm trying to read slowly and savor it so it won't end so soon...haha...
JJ chapter 29 . 1/15/2013
Awesomesauce...! Your writing is fabulous, story is exciting, couple most endearing...don't ever stop writing.
jellybeans chapter 29 . 1/11/2013
I am really getting addicted to this series, I hope you will continue to give us more of this beautiful couple and their adventures...
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
awww...so sweet, I am so loving this.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/13/2012
that was just akward reallyyyyyyyyyy
Guest chapter 17 . 7/13/2012
erm u always having headaches. i think u shud go to the doctor to check it out serioussly
AraxiaJustice13 chapter 29 . 12/20/2011
Soundproof sounds good c:

&& This was AMAZING :D
Rhod chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Hah, I guess I'm rather dyslexic sometimes.

I meant "psychic cases" and "psychical trauma" and not physical,lol

-_-;;
Rhod chapter 29 . 12/18/2011
I really liked your story, or rather the emotionally border-realistic characters that you have created made me want to know more about them so I kept on reading; first Tasteful and now this. I enjoyed your writing style, it wasn't too descriptive but things/rooms/places were somehow still there and while we knew how the characters looked like you didn't make them sound (or rather look) like super models; Lo is blond and that's enough. I also liked how there was no plotting organization behind all the physic cases (but we can’t know now, maybe there is!). Regardless, I liked that this wasn’t like those big conspiracy and company scifi-supernatural fics with a lot of background chapters and evil commanders to plow through, because if you wanted it has a really big potential to be one. Skipping all the restrictive background formalities regarding their job made this story an easy read with the entwining history of the characters. At the same time rather emotional because it makes you think about the down side of relationships and how important it is to communicate with one another.

Still, I think the way Lo reacts is far too slow, it was okay in Tasteful because he didn't know his feelings but it was a bit of a nuisance in Road Trip. I feel that somehow they could have patched things up a bit faster than bringing their relationship dangerously close to this border which, to me as a reader, can make everything worthless; like those never ending soap operas where the characters have long lost their true value. So, be careful not to use (or rather torture) your characters too much because in the end when they have fought all the drama and even if they are still together that "happy" end can be rather pointless of the suffering both of them had to go through. (I know that many enjoy reading those kinds of fics but I don’t and this is my side of viewing things.) Saying this I still think that Lo acts in a realistic manner but the more it was prolonged the duller he felt. Sometimes I thought that he didn’t deserve Taylor, even Taylor’s imperfect monster side didn’t balance out Lo’s rather heartless behavior. I say this knowing that Lo wasn’t heartless at all and that he himself had some kind of emotional and physical trauma making it hard for him to act out on and realize his feelings – but there is a border for how much a person can or should take. And to contradict myself, I guess maybe that’s what makes the characters feel so realistic.

Also, I was going to point out some plot holes but I gathered that you are going to write sequels so maybe then we’ll get to know what Lo and Taylor really are, that lose thread with Red and the thing about presumably Taylor’s father.

A really good read! Keep on doing the good stuff :)
Wavern16 chapter 29 . 12/16/2011
For some reason, I like the name Soundproof for your next one. Great job buddy! You can publish these stories if you want! They're that awesome!
Bridgett-blah chapter 29 . 12/16/2011
YAY! Bahahaa. This makes me happy. YAY HAPPY ENDING! You had me freaking out for a bit...Ah well. Its okay now! :D Haha.
Wavern16 chapter 28 . 11/28/2011
Poor Taylor! I wonder what's wrong with him! Great work buddy!
84 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »