Reviews for Hero Complex
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
Loved it. And just stayed up extremely late to finish it! (It's 2.45am oops) Can't wait to see what else you've got in your repertoire!
Princess Wanderer chapter 18 . 12/15/2014
I want more about Drew and Laney!
xCrazykindofWeirdx chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
amazing.
Colie Rae chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
Love the story! I love the build up, the awkward moments, the uncertainty and all the misunderstandings. It was so realistic and so honest and the characters were so genuine and likable. I think that Alana's character was not quite age appropriate. For being only 4 she spoke like an immature 10 year old. Her character was obviously important but I think altering her dialogue a little bit would do wonders for her character. The plot was awesome. I loved how everyone was rooting for them. Excellent job!
Raychin chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
Aww, so perfect!
lily.dragneel chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
OMG OMG OMG i knew it!Drew and Laney FTW!i need to read that!
so about the main story...it's a verry cute story, and i can affirm tha i didn't get bored reading evry little chapter of it!
johnny is an awsome character who made me wish people like him existed in real life!
i adored mimi's personality! so no cliché! so unique!so crazy!
i loved he bound with her friends and mom! it was just too beatifull!
i loved laney too, with her drama queen act!and how she acted like a mom sometimes! and how she cared for her friends! and her arguments with drew too! like an ild married couple!(soo cute 3)
and of corse,i loved drew too!because despite the looks he cared for is friends(especially when he threatened to kill johnny owwwww )and i'll say it straight : i ship him with laney!
soo thank you for coming up with such a beautiful story and wonderfull caracters!
oh and sorry for my too_long review!
Booklovingteen chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Yes Sarah dessen reference yes it's still me
Booklivingteen chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Ok girl I feel like you know me just cud ur character is like super close to me we have the same name and even the same nicknames #mirkat plus I'm a vegetarian too
Booklovingteen chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Love it but a tiny portion if that might just because my names miriam too
Why-do-I-need-a-username chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
Yeah! Awesome ending! *Is doing her happy dance* I don't usually like read just romance stories but this spoke to my heart, I think I'm getting a little teary lol.
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
Most amazing thing ever! Well done!
Ishu chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
This is one 'f d gorgeous stories i have read in my life...ooph!so great...
Guest chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
I LOOOOOOOVE VEGGIE TALES!
Tleblanc9 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Great story
kktalk123katherine chapter 18 . 2/24/2014
Awwww... This story is so cute that it should be published. Seriously start mailing that thing out to publishers. you are an amazing author and continue to write. You will make you sad if you don't. Thank you for writing this book. Have a nice day!
406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »