Reviews for Hero Complex
YellowRain chapter 18 . 12/17/2011
FictionPress writers has really been slacking lately, I believe, so I honestly can't remember the last time I've signed online to add a story to my favorites or even reviewed. Which,I must say, is pretty bad, knowing I love this site.

I can't tell you the last time I've found a story on my own through FictionPress to read. So I have been dependent on ADOR's amazing archive to find the best of the best. :) And I just have to say that I'm glad that I bookmarked ADOR. If I didn't, I would not have found this story!

I fell absolutely in love with your characters and their quirky attitudes. Every relationship is amazing and has the right amount of detail. Not too much where it becomes boring, but just enough to where I can imagine the story. I want my own dream Johnny. I have best friends, but nothing like Laney and Drew! Haha, I literally laughed the whole time while I was reading. I reacted at the right moments when it was needed, and not once did I make one of those eye rolls where the writer explains something too corny or too mushy.

This here, this is just right and just what I like.

Thanks for the amazing read! Now I'm off to read Laney and Drew's story.

;)
FeatherfooD chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Hahaha "Don't make fun of ugly people or they'll come back and kill you." PRICELESS! And Carrie as a bedtime story? Sounds interesting. I might have to try that the next time my little cousins visit :)
Dead Deactivated chapter 18 . 12/11/2011
Adorable. I stayed up till like 1:30 am reading this :P
The Weatherwitch chapter 18 . 12/10/2011
aww! .

*insert various excited exclamations of joy and cuteness*

loved this!

well done! xD
Lifes.Little.Secrets chapter 18 . 12/3/2011
Awe! Can't wait to read the spin off!
Lifes.Little.Secrets chapter 18 . 12/3/2011
Awe! Can't wait to read the spin off!
me chapter 18 . 12/3/2011
this story was the sweetest, most adorable story i have found on here in a while. i love the way your characters are really three-dimensional, and its a little cliche with a fairytale ending but you pulled it off without sounding sappy. Great writing.

~Me
daydrmr chapter 18 . 11/30/2011
This is not a critique, it is a small token of thanks.

Other than a refreshingly small amount of spelling/grammar errors, this story was 'perfect.' Not too short or too long. Just the right amount of details without getting long winded or redundant. It made me laugh, it made me cry. And I could actually close my eyes and picture the characters. Please don't stop writing. You're too good not to continue. I truly hope to see more of these delights in the future! Thank You!
Ellie Dunbar chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
I seriously adored this! And the ending was sooooo perfect. It made me want to squee:) but considering my whole family's asleep right now (cause I stayed up till 3 am to read this amazing book) that wouldn't be the best idea. This story gives me hope that not all guys are insufferable jerks who use and abuse you:)

So overall, thanks for writing and posting such an amazing story! You rock!
Ellie Dunbar chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Oh my gosh, I nearly chucked my iPod at a wall when I read the end of this chapter! (I'm reading this on it. Yeah. Hah.)

Miri's character is so relatable and so is the situation. It almost made me cry myself. You have a real talent. Honestly. I love this.

But right now I don't love Johnny. :( Dang boys.
Ellie Dunbar chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
OH MY GOSH, VEGGIE TALES! LOL! I love that song! My neices and nephews watch that show all the time:) Best. Show. Evar.

Loved this chapter:) Johnny & Miri are so cute together. 3
Ellie Dunbar chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
Aww, man. I totally know what that feels like... Liking someone who's in love with someone else. ;( Poor Miri.
Ellie Dunbar chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Oh my gosh, I totally do that with peanut butter, too! I'm addicted to the stuff!
Azure-x-Roze chapter 18 . 11/25/2011
That was a brilliant story, I just couldn't stop reading. I just love them as a couple hehe :)
Ellie Dunbar chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh my gosh, that thing about the terminally ill hamster nearly killed me. LOL. That is Facebook status worthy.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »