Reviews for Hero Complex
daydrmr chapter 18 . 11/30/2011
This is not a critique, it is a small token of thanks.

Other than a refreshingly small amount of spelling/grammar errors, this story was 'perfect.' Not too short or too long. Just the right amount of details without getting long winded or redundant. It made me laugh, it made me cry. And I could actually close my eyes and picture the characters. Please don't stop writing. You're too good not to continue. I truly hope to see more of these delights in the future! Thank You!
Ellie Dunbar chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
I seriously adored this! And the ending was sooooo perfect. It made me want to squee:) but considering my whole family's asleep right now (cause I stayed up till 3 am to read this amazing book) that wouldn't be the best idea. This story gives me hope that not all guys are insufferable jerks who use and abuse you:)

So overall, thanks for writing and posting such an amazing story! You rock!
Ellie Dunbar chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Oh my gosh, I nearly chucked my iPod at a wall when I read the end of this chapter! (I'm reading this on it. Yeah. Hah.)

Miri's character is so relatable and so is the situation. It almost made me cry myself. You have a real talent. Honestly. I love this.

But right now I don't love Johnny. :( Dang boys.
Ellie Dunbar chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
OH MY GOSH, VEGGIE TALES! LOL! I love that song! My neices and nephews watch that show all the time:) Best. Show. Evar.

Loved this chapter:) Johnny & Miri are so cute together. 3
Ellie Dunbar chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
Aww, man. I totally know what that feels like... Liking someone who's in love with someone else. ;( Poor Miri.
Ellie Dunbar chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Oh my gosh, I totally do that with peanut butter, too! I'm addicted to the stuff!
Azure-x-Roze chapter 18 . 11/25/2011
That was a brilliant story, I just couldn't stop reading. I just love them as a couple hehe :)
Ellie Dunbar chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Oh my gosh, that thing about the terminally ill hamster nearly killed me. LOL. That is Facebook status worthy.
Marinaocean chapter 18 . 11/23/2011
U need to make a sequel with then and ther children

.starting from the wedding
sarah chapter 14 . 11/10/2011
i love your story, i have now actually laughed while im crying. thankyou!
kellyks chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
Awesome chapter! I love Allstar Weekend, is her last name Porter because of Zach?
Bookworm67 chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
Oh my gosh. I just spent the past two hours non-stop reading! AHHH! This story was amzing and I laughed at so much because it was just so funny! I alomost cried too! AHHH
chaise444 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I LOVE THIS BOOK! I'm reading it again! I have that Veggy tail song on my ipod too!
Brightheart chapter 18 . 10/31/2011
amazing. loved it a lot. want a side story.
a little girl chapter 18 . 10/29/2011
WOW! I haven't read any good stories in FP for quite a while until yours :) I like the way you write :) It's awesome! :)
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »