Reviews for Hero Complex
kellyks chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
Awesome chapter! I love Allstar Weekend, is her last name Porter because of Zach?
Bookworm67 chapter 18 . 11/5/2011
Oh my gosh. I just spent the past two hours non-stop reading! AHHH! This story was amzing and I laughed at so much because it was just so funny! I alomost cried too! AHHH
chaise444 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I LOVE THIS BOOK! I'm reading it again! I have that Veggy tail song on my ipod too!
Brightheart chapter 18 . 10/31/2011
amazing. loved it a lot. want a side story.
a little girl chapter 18 . 10/29/2011
WOW! I haven't read any good stories in FP for quite a while until yours :) I like the way you write :) It's awesome! :)
Jenny chapter 18 . 10/25/2011
Oh my gosh, this was an amazing story. I cried with Miri and laughed with her, too. So glad everything worked out for them! AHHH!ENGAGEDDD! you should do a sequel(:
choco-rose chapter 18 . 10/22/2011
Second time reading this story and I'm still smileing and squealing though thewhole thing xD
Cindy Marie chapter 18 . 10/22/2011
this was really good. I loved it:)
realle time chapter 18 . 10/19/2011
this is just so awesome
realle time chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
that is carrie by stephen king isnt it :) i love how you smilfied and interfrated it
witeaya chapter 18 . 10/17/2011
ah, a great read.
witeaya chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
had fun reading ur story so far.

what's chesapeake?
SmilingSarcasm chapter 18 . 10/15/2011
It was great, I love all the art and music thrown into it. I also liked how she and her mother had a great relationship, it was amazingly cool, lol
Katie chapter 18 . 10/13/2011
i absolutely loved this! i love how you didnt just automatically have them get together after the kiss and then just have a whole bunch of fluff. KEEP WRITING STUFF LIKE THIS!
leavesfallingup chapter 18 . 10/5/2011
Thank you for sharing this well-written, beautiful story. I hope that you will continue to write many more stories in the future.

One correction: "But an entire country thinks I I'm good enough for her" You have one too many I's in the midle of this sentence.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »