Reviews for Hero Complex
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
It's funny that she never bothered to wonder why he happened to be there in the first place. Her school sounds like a lot of fun. Attendance wouldn't be an issue if every school tried to do more creative activities such as this.
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
I laughed at the answer she used when Johnny called. Perhaps it is a very good thing that it was him, and not his parents, who phoned.

She must be quite an artist to get such high commissions as a high schooler.
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
That was a hilarious bedtime story. Now, and forever after, whenever Alana sees a swan, she will flee in terror. She will undergo years of psychiatric visits from Doctor Phil, and finally tell-all on Opra. Oh, the agony!
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is probably the most interesting first chapter of a story that I have read in fictionpress. I definitely look forward to reading more.

Of course, the obvious question would be "where was the Secret Service in all of this. The entire family is jealously and carefully guarded. For example, they would have cleared her hospital room before either sibling was allowed to step in.

Don't misunderstand; I like the story idea, but that technical detail is difficult to ignore.

Okay, next chapter!
Gracegg107 chapter 18 . 10/4/2011
This is the most amazing story in the history of fiction press. Seriously.
JacMcGee chapter 18 . 10/1/2011
I throughly enjoyed this story and thought it very well crafted. I would love to see a spin-off with Drew and Laney.
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 18 . 10/1/2011
Awesome story! :)

I'm looking forward to reading more from you, if you have more stories planned :)
Hannytanny chapter 18 . 10/1/2011
This is so sweet! Great story by the way! Good work!
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! I'm reading more.. but right now that bedtime story is the most entertaining one I have heard about, EVER. The only thing that comes close is one Calvin & Hobbes right for their father to read to them.
HiHelloMisterBear chapter 18 . 9/27/2011
You're perfect.

I love you.
Atramento chapter 18 . 9/26/2011
Fantastic story. I absolutely love it. Especially the part with the Carrie-bedtime story. You characters had depth and your plot fitted in well. I think this is actually one of the best stories I've read on Fiction press so far. And I've read hundreds.

:) Amazing story.
Atramento chapter 9 . 9/26/2011
OMG! I LOVE ALLSTAR WEEKEND! Especially Party Like It's Not Your Birthday!

By the way, I love this story now. It's awesome and a really god quality. She has such a great character I just hope Johny realizes in time :) As for the barefoot thing, I do that all the time at home.
Atramento chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
The plot line for this is a heck of a lot like the plot line for 'All American Girl' by Meg Cabot. Ordinary girl, saves the life of the president (or in your case the president's daughter) and then is smitten by the president's hot son.

So other than the plot line being almost exactly the same as a number-one-best-seller book it seems good.

Besides, I'm sure it won't be exactly the same. Already there are a few differences.

Sorry if this sounds like I'm calling you a plagiarist or something, I'm not. I'm just saying it's a lot like one of my favourite books. :)
wasabi-angel chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
I completely fell in love with the characters in your story! I wish I had friends like Drew and Laney, they sound amazing :) Great job!
Erin DJ chapter 18 . 9/25/2011