Reviews for Hero Complex
Ravina chapter 18 . 9/4/2011
Great story - I enjoyed it from start to end! :)

The only thing that I would have liked clarified was how Alana was allowed to roam around the crowd when the motorcade was passing through. I mean, I would think she'd be in a vehicle or locked up somewhere with Secret Service watching her every move.

Otherwise, I found this story very realistic despite it being Cinderella-esqe. Miri was off-beat without being insane and Johnny was the 'good guy' without being a total pansy...not to mention Miri's mom and best friends sound like people that would be great fun to be around.

That having been said, I'm definitely looking forward to more stories from you!

- Rebekah
Erin Alice chapter 18 . 9/3/2011
I loved your story!

It's amazing how you got to mix the romance, humor and just the right amount of cliche.

I think you're a great writer and you should upload more stories, keep up the fantastic work (:
Belle chapter 18 . 9/3/2011
This was very excellent. A lot of stories on this site end up being poorly written and highly cliched. And while you did play off of a cliche of sorts for this story your amazing story telling skills managed to give it an entirely new light. This is way better than a lot of stuff that is actually published so excellent job. I look forward to seeing more of your writing.
DontWaitUpForMe chapter 18 . 8/31/2011
Honestly, this is one of the best stories I have ever read. Period. And I've read ALOT of stories. Not just fanfiction's and fictionpress's, but published books, too. This coming from a girl like me who can sit in the library for an entire day non-stop reading, the hands on the clock ticking endlessly away without a care in the world...well, let's just say I'm not one to praise without just reason. I look forward to your next story!
heyytheree chapter 18 . 8/30/2011
NOOOOOO write about Alana ! I think a spinnoff about her would be the sh*t :) PLEASEE THINK ABOUT IT!
Freakleash chapter 18 . 8/30/2011
At the beginning, I was slightly iffy about the plot. It's pretty similar to Meg Cabot's story, you know? (Agh, confessions from my pre-teen life.) With the president's son, the saving of someone in the first family, the painting. But I did like the flow, and I liked the characters, so I continued reading. I'll admit, it was pretty cliche, with the misunderstandings, the ex-girlfriend, etc. But I very much enjoyed this story. I loved how the characters developed, how the plot progressed, how it wasn't shallow and it was about more than just the outer layer of people. Plus, the main girl was your typical good girl but she wasn't annoying, nor was she a Mary Sue. I just loved it overall, and I really shouldn't have been reading this because I'm still jetlagged and tomorrow's my first day back at school in over two weeks and I still need to catch up and just... Great job. Really.

(Can I just add that I love that you're Filipino? I've seen other Filipino authors on here and, no offense to them, but I feel like some of them give other people reason to think stereotypically about us. So thanks. That's all.)
Vanilla Sonne chapter 18 . 8/30/2011
Hello there! I just finished reading your story and I must say, I'm totally in love with it. I love how it isn't too complicated and confusing and boring, yet at the same time it isn't some childish immature work.

You're REALLY good and I hope I'd get to read more from you in the future. And maybe I'd get to se your name in bookstores? :D

Hope you'll reply this.

A huge fan,

VanillaSonne
aMyTaichoDa chapter 18 . 8/28/2011
OH. MY. EFFING. GAWD.

NO! YES! ARRGGHKNFLKWSNFSLK! I LOVED THIS STORY. LIKE, EVERY PASSING SECOND OF IT. I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER! ! OHMYGOD, YOU FREAKING GENIUS! THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED! OHMYGOGOHMYGOD -HEARTATTACK- I SWEAR I WANNA KISS YOU!

... umm, too much? ;D

WOW. This is seriouly one of the BEST. STORIES. I'VE. EVER. READ. Every second of it was exciting. It's not a cliche, it's not predictable, it's not TIPICAL. IT KEOT ME WONDERING WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN. I seriously couldn't wait for you to upload he next chapter.

SO EFFIN' GOING TO MY FAVORITES :'D

KEEP WRITTING, YOU! You know you've got a loyal reader already! ;D

... I really feel like this review should go on...

YOU'RE AWESOME.

AWESOME STORY.

BEST. ONE. EVAR.

WRITE MORE LIKE THESE, YOU.

I'LL BE READIN'EM ALL.

~Your Creepy Fan, aMyTaichoDa~

;D
eyyooo chapter 18 . 8/28/2011
okay so lets be honest here...you're book is probably one of the best books ive ever read on FP and this is the best so far. Also the fact that its your first one? Thats amazing ! honestly dont be surprised when your story reaches 1000 reviews ! :)
Snaps4You chapter 18 . 8/27/2011
This is such an amazing story! You used good vocabulary, had flawless grammar, and had very likable characters! The chemistry between Miri and Johnny was almost tangible. Thank you for creating a brilliant story, I have thoroughly enjoyed it! I would love it if you would write a story about Drew and Laney, I think they would be adorable together! So, please do! :) I LOVE Drew and Laney! Thanks again!
thinkfarout chapter 18 . 8/27/2011
Omg I love this story! And I'd love to see Laney and Drew's love story! A
Acro111 chapter 18 . 8/26/2011
Oh my gosh! THAT WAS SO ROMANTIC! I look forward to the spin-off!
takemetoinfinity122 chapter 18 . 8/26/2011
Wow, this story was really good :) I think my favorite part about it, was you made the characters' emotions so relatable. You feel everything that Miri was feeling. I loved how you ended it, after ahe saves Johnny :) all in all, it was really good :D
soxluvabl3 chapter 18 . 8/25/2011
I'm actually currently dying right now. This was SUCH a cute story. I'll admit, I wasn't the biggest fan in the beginning, but it completely brought me over. It was humorous and heart-wrenching all at the same time. I love, love, LOVE this story.
Lyiem chapter 18 . 8/25/2011
Awww! So sweet! And, a huge plus, not completely corny and cliche! I love that interview.
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »