Reviews for Hero Complex
Hollytiits chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
Awww it is over :( Yes I would definitely read a Drew/Laney story because I have wanted them together since the beginning. Go Johnny boy... I really wish that we had seen more of there relationship...so again a different reason to write the spin-off
Endowment's Seraph chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
Aww! This was wonderful! I really enjoyed this story and I especially love, well, everything! I thought it was very well done. I would reap the spin off if you decided to do it. Sounds interesting to me!

~Mel
Ameno chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
I really enjoyed your story :). It made me smile, ah also a sucker for happy endings so another good thing xD. I would love to read that spin-off with Drew and Laney in it.
sacrificed heart chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
YES! Do the spinoff with Drew and Laney, I can't wait to see their antics
sarah.evangelina chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
Of course I'd read it! :D! I loved this story, with a passion, I'd check my email everyday just to see if fictionpress would say, "Hero Complex..." Lol. :D Very cute.
violentyetawesome chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
I would LOVE to read about Laney and Drew's relationship! Wow, I knew before I read it that Johnny was gonna purpose. I was, "Yep. The big question." But on TV...? Wow, that's a nice spin off.
June's vampire chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
Loved it! I think drew and laney are perfect for each other! I would love to read that spin off.
Ann Lepson chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
WoooOOOOoooo! I loved it!

And I would so read the Drew/Laney spin off. They are some cool peeps.
standing-outside-the-fire chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
I enjoyed this story a lot! I like the way you write and would love to read about Drew and Laney
Gummybear chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
Definitely write the laney drew story
Ivix chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
aaaaaaah

such a cute story, with a cute ending... *_*
my infectious smile chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
That was such an awesome story! I'm sad that it's over but you ended it very well. They are so cute together and have a great relationship together. So sweet!

I would definitely read about Drew and Laney.
FridayIsForever chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
Okay- now that it's finished I can officially say- THIS IS THE BEST STORY ON FICTIONPRESS! And I'm so sad it's over, but the ending was AMAZING! I want mooooorrreee! I'm going to miss Johnny and Miri D': But yes- you should definitely write a story about Laney and Drew! Or at least a first chapter, so we can see how it is. But knowing you (as a writer- because I don't actually know you...) you'll make it great! :D GREAT job on this whole story! Please write more! You're a great author!

P.S. LOVE THE PROPOSAL! YAY JOHNNYYYYYYYYYY! :D
AsianPearl101 chapter 17 . 8/23/2011
Uhm so that was... AWESOME! Your riting is fantastic. I loved the plot with all its twists and turns, the characters ( i love Laney), and just the whole story was great! Wonderful job. I almost wish it wasn't over but you ended it well.
Endowment's Seraph chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
Awww! Yay! Finally an explanation! I'm glad she finally gave in and listened. This was wonderful!

~Mel