Reviews for Hero Complex
ThatSarcasticChic chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
Publish this, when you finish. I dont care how but publish the damn thing. More people out there need to read this wonderful, funny and very charming characters who are interesting and believable, great plot...PUBLISH.
Northfacegrl5 chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
AHHHHHHH! I'm seriously about to combust from joy!
Miss Sarcasm chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
that was such asweet chapter. Probably the best.

Thanks for updating
my infectious smile chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
So sweet! I'm very glad that she's okay and that they talked it out. But her poor ribs!
Lyiem chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
That was a little corny...but it made me cry! *sniffs tearfully* Awwww!
RiddlesAreMystery chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
Loved it when she woke up, what a wonderful sound to wake up too... Your best friends arguing :) love the awesome scene between Miri and Johnny! Finally he told her! AWESOME! **
Ann Lepson chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
This chapter made my heart sing, despite the light layer of cheese. Love love love!
kaymonkeygirl chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
Great chapter:)
donfearsnothing chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
Fantastic! I hope that wasn't the final chapter, I'm enjoying this story wayyyy too much!
FridayIsForever chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
! OH MY GOD! First of all, let me just say- BEST. CHAPTER. EVER! I absolutely loved Johnny's break down over Miri and Drew's outburst and EVERYTHING else in this chapter! Especially how you dedicated it to me! :D :D :D This is the best day ever! Happy sigh. I can't stop smiling- I just love this chapter so much! :D
Ivix chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
Suuuch a cute story )

how many chapters left?
TammyS3 chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
haha, what an idiot. He's still kind of awsome though so we wont hold too much of that against him. And Drew is hilarious! He's also kind of awsome. Update soon:)
MyCupOfTea chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
YES! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. :) Muahahahahaha. They are together! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

And really, she should try and avoid moving vehicles- they tend not to be the nicest things in the world when you jump in front of them. ;)
ohmygodhello chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
OH. MY. GOD. I meant to review the last chapter and it took me about twenty minutes to read because I was having my birthday party and ignoring my best-friends (which they didn't like - they attacked me with popcorn) because I couldn't wait to read it and I started screaming at the computer at the end because it was SO SAD. Anyway, they tackled me because they thought I was going mental and I forgot to go back and review which I am eternally sorry for :)

So, yeah, this chapter was absolutely amazing and . OMG.

And I hate the word OMG so this is big for me. Very big. Humongous (I don't think I spelt that right). Amazing.

I swear this story is my favourite on because you are such an amazing writer so I am going to disappear now and stop being so weird. Pretty pretty pretty please with (insert favourite fruit/thing/topping here) on top UPDATE :D
Guest chapter 17 . 8/22/2011