Reviews for Hero Complex
annayh44 chapter 18 . 8/25/2015
This story was full of drama, comdey, romance & friendship & brother-sister relation awwww it was touching. .I really love all the characters. .each and every chapter~~~ Love it! JonnyMir I am gonna miss u guys 3
PurpleFairy11 chapter 18 . 8/6/2015
this is a really unique and interesting story please keep up the fantastic work
Anon chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Is this not pretty much the same plot as 'All American Girl' by Meg Cabot?
BonnesParoles chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
As petty as this may seem, I don't think I can continue reading this only because she keeps calling her mother, "Mommy." I CAN'T.
Aria Deloncray chapter 18 . 7/12/2015
Great story!
Gladys Baya chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
I liked the story; I shed tears few times in between the reading; the story rolls smoothly; thanks very much looking forward to read about Drew and Laney.
Zippy424 chapter 18 . 6/2/2015
Naww I love this story. It is so sweet. Thank you so much for sharing it!
leavesfallingup chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
"...Drew invited me to the White House..." Shouldn't this be "Johnny"?

I'm enjoying reading your story again. Actually, I think that this is my third re-read.
ScribingSarah chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
The whole "Mommy" thing is just bugging me out right now. But WHATEVS.
ScribingSarah chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I'll be reading :-)

—MissLoremasterSarah
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
Loved it. And just stayed up extremely late to finish it! (It's 2.45am oops) Can't wait to see what else you've got in your repertoire!
Princess Wanderer chapter 18 . 12/15/2014
I want more about Drew and Laney!
xCrazykindofWeirdx chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
amazing.
Colie Rae chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
Love the story! I love the build up, the awkward moments, the uncertainty and all the misunderstandings. It was so realistic and so honest and the characters were so genuine and likable. I think that Alana's character was not quite age appropriate. For being only 4 she spoke like an immature 10 year old. Her character was obviously important but I think altering her dialogue a little bit would do wonders for her character. The plot was awesome. I loved how everyone was rooting for them. Excellent job!
Raychin chapter 18 . 7/17/2014