Reviews for Hero Complex
Acro111 chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
Oh my word-what if someone from the press saw her?
You Need More Flair chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
I'm SO in accordance with Allison Masters... I wanna cryyyyy! Stupid boys and stupid slutty-sexy-model-blondes!
aMyTaichoDa chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
GEEZUS i hate having to log in -.-

I. G'ADORE. THIS. STORY.

I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, SO YA'LL BETTER KEEP THAT PEN ROLLIN! ;DD

Alright, now i'm getting creepy *-*

But seriously, this story is AWESOME \m/ Ò.ó \m/ i'll be breathing down your neck until you update, SO THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU TAKE A SHOWER ;DD

URAWESOME 8D

~your friendly neighbor, aMyTaichoDa~
FridayIsForever chapter 15 . 8/18/2011
OH MY GOD! When I was reading Maxwell's "confession" I was actually not too bothered by the fact that she might not end up with Johnny (even though I would die if they didn't end up together) but HE IS SUCH A JERK! How can you take advantage of her like that? UGH! JOHNNY WOULD NEVER DO THAT! Then again he left her for Karinne...maybe...I don't know! I'm DYING to know what his explanation. Please, please, PLEASE update soon! PLEEAAASSSSEEEE!
Northfacegrl5 chapter 15 . 8/18/2011
Maxwell keep it in the pants!
chocolatemusic chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
So far, this story has been awesome- and hilarious! Seriously, I've laughed out loud at some of the lines. I know I'm only partway through, but I hope Alana comes back into the pictures sometime soon.
my infectious smile chapter 15 . 8/18/2011
Man, she can't catch a break. Maxwell sure did seem sincere so I'm wondering if he actually does like her or if it was all a ploy to take advantage of her intoxication. But yelling at and coming at Laney like that? Haha he better watch his back!

The penguin thing was funny...it reminded me of how entertaining (before it gets to be annoying that is) it can be to be sober around drunk people.

Looking forward to the next!
silverspigot chapter 15 . 8/18/2011
Miri has such great friends! I really liked the penguin thing, that was mah favorite~ Also, what's the deal with Maxwell Thompson? Does he really truly like her? OR is he just a hormonal bastard and decided to project his lust onto Miri?

And I wonder what'll happen with Johnny. I suppose I'll find out when Miri does ;)
pulotpukyutan chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
hi! i didn't know i wasn't subscribed to your story! good thing i checked it out, and then found that you updated!

i really wish Miri had let Johnny explain, but i can't blame her that she didn't. she's in too much pain at the moment, and she said it already herself that "I really want to be your friend. I do. And I want to be able to go back to that easiness we shared before and I think that maybe, someday, we'll be able to. But right now, I need you to leave because seeing you here right now is tearing me apart..."

i really can't help but get intrigued with Johnny's explanation though, but i guess i just have to patiently wait for that, right? hehe.)

thanks for the update! not to put pressure, but your story is one of those that make my day.)

have a wonderful day! happy writing!)
Chrissy chapter 14 . 8/17/2011
It's an entertaining story so far! Keep up the good work.

I know this is fiction, but maybe you could do some more background on DC or pick names of schools that do not exist in dc. Because Gonzaga is a private high school in DC, but it is not co-ed it is an all boys school...so that just confused me a bit when you said he met his ex-girfriend there. Maybe you could have his ex go to holton-arms, holy child, or holy cross which are all girls schools, but through dances etc its likely they could have easily met. Also I'm pretty sure there isn't a Xavier high school in dc...there's definitely one in ohio though so that would be good if you wanted to make up schools.

I went to a private high school in the DC metro area...Like my high school and Gonzaga played football against eachother...so I guess the schools you have throw me off a bit haha.
MagicMouse chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
Wow... I freaking love this story! :)

Your writing is very... well, I can't think of the word (it's 2 AM), but it's a GOOD THING! :D It flows very well.

I can't wait to see what happens next, and what Johnny's excuse is! :)
C.P. Banks chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
i was so excited for this update! Although honestly I was sort of annoyed... it drives me crazy when people won't even let you explain what happened. I just feel that people should listen to all sides before coming to a conclusion.

Anyways...I can't wait to hear about Johnny's point of view.

Also, I love love love Lanie and Drew. They're exactly the type of best friends I would want, and they're great characters to read - quirky, loyal, and interesting.
Miss Sarcasm chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
I say she makes a commback. thats what I would do.
Northfacegrl5 chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
We love you Laney! I officially nominate you as Best Best Friend of the Year
Hola chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
Review number 100 I feel important.

I really want to know what Johnny was thinking. I don't think that him a Karinne are going to last long, or maybe it is just a publicity stunt.
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »