Reviews for Hero Complex
Lyiem chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
I'm glad to know Miri isn't just going to mope all the time. She's doing *something*, right?
silverspigot chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
Gosh man, Johnny sucks (at the moment)! He had the nerve to actually go to her house to apologize? I'd completely understand if Miri didn't want to see him for the rest of his life (but obviously, she does, since she said that she'd be more than willing to stay friends after she's gotten over the whole thing. On a different note, I thought it was awesome of Laney to say all those things. It reminded me of this one show I used to watch (not sure which one though, since there a lot of those...)
Copper Sunlight chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
Wow, this is so cute! The combination of the plot and your writing style creates a truly adorable story. I can't wait for more!

~Fiona
You Need More Flair chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
So I got to the end and realized there wasn't another chapter to read and I immediately got depressed. YOU'RE PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS! I absolutely LOVE Laney and Drew - I love them more than the main characters! You've definitely developed an amazing cast/supporting cast in this story. I love it!
TheGreekGoddessAtalanta chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Love this story, please update soon! The reason I'm reviewing at the second chapter is; I have an odd carrot thing too. Whenever I eat cold carrots, I swear they taste like saw dust and I swear I can smell saw dust (my dad's like a carpenter so that 's why I know what saw dust smells like). I know that the two carrot things are completely unrelated, but I still thought it would fun to share. Anyways, love the story, keep up the good work. :D
Traquor chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
amazing, seriously. You're writing is fantabulous, and i get sucked into the story instantly. good job, and can't wait for more! : D
RaveNation chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
I really wish she would let him explain what happened. Hopefully, it's something good. Also I love SVU best show EVER.
Bookworms For The Win chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
This is officially my favorite story ever! Everyday I check fanfiction JUST to see if Hero Complex is updated and I can not live without this story. I even love the heart wrenching break up (even though they weren't together- still how can he DO THAT? HE LIKES MIRI! HE KISSED HER! AND GOT JEALOUS! AND LOVES BEING AROUND HER! What the heck is his problem? But I won't go into that because obviously you have your reasons...) Anyways- while I wish that Johnny lost sleep over Miri and didn't look PERFECT after he should of been heartbroken, this is a great scene nonetheless. I love Laney, Drew, and Miri's friendship and I love this story and I would absolutely LOVE if you updated soon! :D
ohmygodhello chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
ohmygodohmygodohmygodOHMYGOD! I spent the whole day in front of my laptop thinking: Tuesday. Tuesday. It said Tuesday. It would be updated on Tuesday. It is Tuesday. Ohmygod. UPDATE. UPDATE. Ooo, email. NEW UPDATE. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.

So, thank you for updating and for replying to my last review.

Although I didn't cry, I did burst out laughing when Laney had her little speech -which was AWESOME by the way- and this story has become my drug and I need another update or my head will explode. Just saying.

Johnny is in my bad books because I don't quite understand how he can justify being such a meany and getting together will shewhoshallnotbenamed. Anyway, I praise the ground you walk on and your amazing-writer-ness (- definitely not a word, I checked) so you must update or I do not know how long my head will last.

Thank youuuuuuuu for being so amazing, ta ta ;)
my infectious smile chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
Oh man, not only does that happen, but then it's all over the news! Poor Miri! But it's awesome that she has great friends. I loved Laney's little speech, especially the "on my goldfish's grave" part. Your chapters always make me laugh somehow even when depressing things are happening.

I can't wait to see what goes down at this party!
sarah.evangelina chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
-_-' boys are dumb. Atleast he made an effort. Next time he should try using his brain. '
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
Love it.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 13 . 8/15/2011
I'm sad now.

He's stupid.

Boys are stupid.

Please update soon!
leeleopold chapter 13 . 8/15/2011
I'm loving this story very much, especially your latest chapter. I feel so sorry for Miri... I'm sure Johnny unintentionally hurt her or Miri just misunderstood his motives, but still, I could practically feel her heart breaking. Awesome job on that, by the way. I love drama in these kind of stories, so yes, even though it seems sad right now, hopefully next chapter will clear some things up since they're not on the best of terms at the moment. I love Miri's character though 'cause she's well-rounded and confident for the most part. She's very likeable and respectful, which makes us readers enjoy listening to her thoughts. Kudos to you for creating such a cool story! It's a cliche, definitely, but who doesn't love a good cliche? :)

Keep on updating, hon!
Elise Cromwell chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
Oh my gosh. I hate my life.

Why is it that anytime I find a really good story that I really like, the last chapter ends in the worst possible way? Every time, I swear.

I've really, really enjoyed this story so far! :) It's vibrant and colorful and interesting. I love your vocabulary! Just the right splash of nice, long words. :) And I also liked how, during the play when Marcy was thanking groups, all the names sounded so real and The whole story is like that, so either you've done your homework or are very good at creating. :) You describe alll the characters with such wonderful detail! It makes me feel like they're my best friends or And Johnny. Oh Johnny. I seriously had to fight tears at the end of this chapter, and then I just let them go when I saw there wasn't another chapter. I can't WAIT for the next one. :)

Love. Love love love. :)

A seriously GREAT piece. Great job and good luck:)

Elise