Reviews for Hero Complex
my infectious smile chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
My heart is breaking for Miri :(

Despite that however, this was a wonderfully written chapter and I can't wait to read the next. It was great seeing Alana again! I hope Johnny has a good explanation for his shadiness here.

There really should be a relationship status like that!
beenwithout chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
This is SUCH a fantastic story, I laugh so much reading it. Great chapter, poor Miri :( Update soon!
Northfacegrl5 chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
I'm gonna start crying soon!
silverspigot chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
This was a yay kind of chapter. I really liked that they were getting somewhere ('they' being Miri and Johnny), and I also liked that it was realistic in the fact that Miri was unsure as to whether or not
sarah.evangelina chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
Blah, boys are so stupid. This reminds me of my ex. They tell you one thing and do another, and then find a way to rub it in your face unknowingly. Stupid boys.
RaveNation chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
Love this story! I hope Johnny has a good explanation for his behavior. Update soon.
Marlen Johns chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
This story is just plain awesome! I love it. Update soon, okay?
Ann Lepson chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
The "LOVE IS A LIE!" part cracked me up.

And poor Miri, but she needs to let him explain! There must be an explanation for his jerk-ish behavior!
pulotpukyutan chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
you made me cry!(

wonderful, brilliant story nonetheless! i'm really enjoying it! though i'm hating johnny ryt now, i'm loving the rest of the characters. and, lol, i dunno why, but i imagine drew as gay. thank you so much for sharing your story.)

can't wait for your next update!
kaymonkeygirl chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
That chapter was so sad I cried! Haha update soon?

-Kay
Helena chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
No! Johnny's broken because he loves you! Just let him explain that he...was breaking up with Karinne? Ack! I don't know! And the suspense is killing me! Update sooon! PLEASE!
violentyetawesome chapter 13 . 8/14/2011

Poor Miri! She's so sad! But it's probally not what she thinks. Great chapter, and update!
Karen chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
I love this story! Please update soon!
ohmygodhello chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
Wow, I absolutely love this story and I genuinely started crying at the end. My family now think I'm crazy for bursting into tears in front of the computer :D Anyway, you have to update before I start ripping my hair out :D Thanks :)
Reader chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
Johnny ya' big douche! Anyway I hope they talk in the next chapter. And I hope Johnny breaks Karinne's heart. YEAH ALANA!
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »