Reviews for Hero Complex
Northfacegrl5 chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
Johnny you don't go kissing people and then go MIA!
my infectious smile chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
Hooray...they kissed!

I loved Drew and Laney's parental argument over Miri. And even though I'm just imagining the painting in my head, I'm really excited for Johnny to see it. It sounds like something he'll really like.

Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Ann Lepson chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
Ah, love: it makes my heart sing. :)

I love this chapter: it was very entertaining (as always) and well written (as always)!

Keep up the good work!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
aww! Yay a kiss! This was wonderful! I kinda wanted to hit Laney over the head, overly logical people at the wrong moment make me sad. I can't wait to read more!

Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
Can't wait for more!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
This is wonderful! I love the characters and their interactions! Well done and I can't wait to read more

sandcastlesinthesand chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed the past few chapters! I'm finally on fictionpress on an actual computer instead of my phone, so I can review!

AH! I am SO excited for the White House Christmas party... and the musical now! WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO KISS I JUST WANT THEM TO KISS.

I have a question though... PEOPLE PERFORM PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AS A PLAY? Dude, I need to see that..

Oh, and her dress sounds amazing. I want to go in The Closet.

Her mom is kinda crazy. Offered to buy her drugs! WUT! Haha!

Also, I really want to know what she's going to make him. GAH! I am so excited for the next chapter.

Plus you update really quickly, which is amazing!

And I was wondering if Miri was in any way based off you. Like, are you an artist?
hopelessromantic0160 chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
I LOVE this story! I hope you update soon! :)
Northfacegrl5 chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
I LOVE this story! It's made me laugh and i always have a smile on my face when i read it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
kaymonkeygirl chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
Great chapter loved it:)

-Kay
silverspigot chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
This chapter made me wonder just how good Miri is at her painting. I wonder what she's gonna give Johnny~!

Also, while I was reading, I found a typo right about here-"No," I said pointedly. "No, Drew invited me to the White House Christmas party last night."
TheTruthWillOut chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
This is one of my favorite stories of fictionpress, but this chapter wasn't really exciting as the rest. It seemed more like a filler. It helped add to how much Johnny likes Miri, but I can't wait until something epic happens between them again (not necessarily bad... just epic :P) Update soon!
Ann Lepson chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
It's so a date. :)

I love how this is progressing, and I love all your references (Veggie Tales, Brokeback Mountain). This is one of the most entertaining stories I've read!
my infectious smile chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
Oh they are so cute! I love that they can talk so easily with each other. I can't wait to see Johnny's reaction to Miri when she's all dressed up for the party!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
hahaha that was awesome. I never thought the ugly duckling and carrie could share a common thread but I guess so. brilliant!

432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »