Reviews for Hero Complex
TrixieBell chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
Aw, this is getting super cute. Their chemistry is great... they should kiss soon... nudge nudge
sarah.evangelina chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
EEP. So cute! I'm excited about her looking all gorgeous. I have this secret fantasy of wearing a beautiful dress and being all made up and the guy of my dreams falls head over heels for me when he sees me..pathetic much? Lol.
on the edge of insanity chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
I added you and this story to my favorites because no matter how it ends you are a brilliant writer and this story is very well done. You have written a story that is very realistic even when the idea is maybe not so plausible. I applaud you and your hard work because you deserve to know how talented you are. Update soon, I can't get enough of this story!
Sara chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Heeey so I just wanted to tell you how much I like your story! The relationship between Johnny and Miri is so cute, it just makes me smile the whole time I'm reading :) Plus I like that you've actually made Johnny's character real and dynamic, and even though he's flirtatious he can be shy or embarrassed. He's just a really likable guy. Oh, and I like Miri's whole image, like a "new age hippie" was it? Her energy and her humor are fantastic! The characters aren't perfect but they are growing and moving forward while they strengthen their ties to each other, which is something I like to read about. So yeah, I jut wanted to tell you that you're really doing a great job and I can't wait for you to update again!
silverspigot chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Aw, the scene where Johnny asks Miriam to prove their friendshippiness was so cute! I also liked the part where the lady came up to them with the pamphlets. Especially awesome~
my infectious smile chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Have I mentioned that I love the titles to your chapters? That was a wonderful chapter...I loved the whole cheek kiss thing and also that he got red when asking her about the Christmas party. I can't wait to see the Christmas party and more!
Ann Lepson chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
I have Barbara Manatee stuck in my head, now. Thanks :)
kaymonkeygirl chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Aww I loved that chapter! Thanks for the quick update:)

-Kay
Traquor chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Oh my, this is getting exciting. haha, poor Drew getting chewed out. But Johnny was jealous, wasn't he? yup, yup.

Anyway. Awesome chapter. Awesome writing. Can't wait for more!
Anastasia91 chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Oh my god! The kissing scene was so cute! I wish Johnny would confess to liking Miri, but then they wouldn't have as many cute and flirty exchanges. I can't wait until the next chapter! And at the Christmas party, I think that there should be some mistletoe (hint hint) ;D
violentyetawesome chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
So Johnny boy is getting a back bone, eh? Just so you know I used to be violentyetpretty.
kaymonkeygirl chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
Awww that was like the greatest chapter ever! I loved it sooooo much! Update soon?

-Kay
is-a-ray-of-light chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
I really love the story!

Even though I've seen the premise before, this is super cute and I really like your writing style.

One thing that annoys me, though, is that Miri calls her mom Mommy, even though she's seventeen. That's not a problem at home when Miri is actually talking to her mom, but I think it's very rare for a seventeen year old to refer to her mom in conversation and say "Mommy"... most teens would say "my mom".

Other than that, this story is fantastic. :)
silverspigot chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Hmm, I can't help but wonder if Johnny is starting to like Miriam more. I mean, I hop so, and with that hope, I also hope that he gets over his ex...

Is next chapter the big painting job finish? Like, is she gonna finish the lily for the restaurant?
Buhbyesuckers chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
i seriously love this story! :D

you've clearly written this out carefully because i just adore how everything flows! can't wait for the next chappie! :D

please please update soon! :D