Reviews for Hero Complex
lala chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Can we have a chapter in Johnny's point of view please?
my infectious smile chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
So cute...I love that she can cheer him up and vice versa!
Traquor chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
aww, poor Johnny. It kind of sucks to be him right now, eh?

amazing chapter, I loved it, and can't wait for more! : D
sarah.evangelina chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Aww. :D poor Jonny Boy.
Ivix chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
aaaw all that fluff... so cute )
sarah.evangelina chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Haha, I like the called it part at the end
kaymonkeygirl chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Loved that chapter! Sad but very good! Update soon?

-Kay
Ann Lepson chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
NOOOOO! Don't give up, Miri!
Traquor chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
omg, seriously, this story if freaking amazing! I kid you not, I'm addicted. The writing is very good and the style is fun. I love the characters and I love the relationships they have with one another. Good job, and keep it up! : D
Nicole chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This story is amazing! Was worried that it'd be a copy cat of All American Girl by Meg Cabot, but it's not! I love how you took a plot point but made it into your own. I love this, keep it up!
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
NO. HE CAN'T LOVE THAT BITCH.

UGH.

Sorry, I'm kind of angry, haha. I actually feel horrible for Miri. Like, I can FEEL her sadness. If that doesn't show that you're a good writer, I don't know what will.

I love this story so much. I love their relationship and the dialogue is amazing. I just love the way it's written because it's not that stupid over the top symbolism metaphor, large words obviously from a thesaurus writing that some people tend to think is awesome (when really it doesn't make sense), but it's not the stupid characters are over the top and dialogue is all there is.

I don't know if that made sense, but basically, in the world of fictionpress, this is a rare gem, and I love it.
my infectious smile chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Poor Miri...must he still be in love with his ex? :(

But I'm glad she has such a great support system (with her friends and teachers being flabbergasted and suspecting drug use haha). Has she told her mom yet? Looking forward to the next chapter!
lexis79 chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Awww! No! Bad Johnny! You're supposed to love Miriam! Not Karinne! That's why you grin when you see her, even when you're having a bad day. Come on Johnny!
violentyetawesome chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Poor Merriam. I feel so bad for her.
silverspigot chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Geez man, that sounds like a really good dessert pizza? Would I be right if I assumed that it's based on something you've actually had? And again, Miri seems to be have a plethora of bad days (heh, I accidentally typed dates at first). My favorite part was definitely the part where she told her professors. I loved 's reaction and reaction best XD
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »