Reviews for Hero Complex
hehehaha94 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
awww isnt johnny so schweet!
my infectious smile chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Johnny's words to Miri were incredibly sweet! They are wonderful characters and I'm eager to see what Miri does for the mural. Can't wait for your next update!
silverspigot chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Aww, cute! And I'm glad that Miri gets another opportunity to show off her skillz...
Michellet chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Loved the chapter! Update soon!
Lyiem chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
You're really good at making this story realistic.
sarah.evangelina chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
:DDDD!
Kiveda chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
)nyc ...update soon !
charlotterose chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
I really, really, really love this story! It's amazing! PLEASE update soon! I can't wait to see what happens between Miri and Johnny! :D
I'm a loner Dottie a rebel chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
I adore this story. Miri has to be the cutest protagonist ever. Your characters are well fleshed out. I enjoy your writing style.

Poor Miri,not getting into her school of choice makes my heart break for her.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ann Lepson chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
*fangirl squeal* Ooh! I bet something is going to happen between them! Tears are the ultimate opening to a relationship!

Poor Miri though...she didn't get in... D:
violentyetawesome chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
She didn't get in! I feel so bad...you know, this story is very realistic!
Ivix chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
This story is soooooo cute )
silverspigot chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Aww, poor Miriam! What school is she going to go to now? And it was definitely nice of Johnny to take her back inside...
kaymonkeygirl chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Aww that was a sad chapter! But I liked it! You did a great job of writing this and your story is now my favorite on FP! Gosh I'm hooked:)

-Kay
my infectious smile chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
This is such a wonderful story! From the Carrieesque bedtime story to the zombie walking, I've been laughing my butt off. I'm sad that she didn't get in to the school of her dreams :(

But I'm really looking forward to your next chapter!
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »