Reviews for Hero Complex
Alyson chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
This is such a cute and fabulous story! Of course it was 't that realistic, but your writing and the believabiltiy of the characters (is that even a thing) made it seem almost normal! I love Miri and Johnny's relationship! Perfect story! I only wish it was a little longer, haha :) great job!
bookowl chapter 17 . 1/2/2014
Such a cute story! Definitely a very strong unique storyline...
PunkRockLuvr chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
yay this seems good. sjdfsd totally cute. kay i will review more later on. BRING ON ROMANCE
Ka0s Kontrol chapter 18 . 11/5/2013
I am usually fairly hard to impress with literature...much less evoke actual emotional responses from with said literature. That being said, I am very impressed with this piece as it not only flowed nicely throughout the story but actually made me happy, sad, angry, furious, humorous, and even brought me close to tears in all the right places. If you asked anyone that knew me, they'd all tell you that I was about the equivalent of a super-genius, close-to-emotionless robot of an Irishman that is somehow the kindest person they know and that I have a hero complex of my own (their words, not mine)...so tears aren't normal for me. But this piece is a true work of art that made me laugh along with the characters as well as cry with them. (I hope none of my friends see that last part though, lol.) The only thing that I really saw that was wrong with it is it needs a proofreading edit in some parts as the names got confused a bit in one or two paragraphs here and there. Other than that, this would also make a superb movie if it were followed and done properly. Great job! I hope to read more on this story as well as others.
mk chapter 18 . 10/17/2013
Loved it! Big Time!
Not So Lost Girl chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Well...that was one twisted bedtime story XD
Belly boo1099 chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
Omg amazing story so cute!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/10/2013
Oh my this was so incredibly sweet im gonna die of diabetes! Hehehhee
BurstofPassion chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
Omg Barbara Manatee in 'Endangered Love' lol that was the best Silly Song of all time
chameleonsoul chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
You're seriously such a talented writer. I was giggling like a bloody idiot the entire way through-quality, quality comedy. The romantic progression was so smooth, too. The story didn't feel rushed, nor did it feel like it was dragging on and on. Everything was perfect. Heck, even the concept was believable, president's son and all. I adored 'Hero Complex' and can't wait to read the sequel.

Thank you for the wonderful, wonderful read.
Dreaminglight chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Seriously Miri should be paid saving the Hammond kids. She should apply to become a life saving bodyguard or something.
Dreaminglight chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
What is Johnny doing at her miriam's mom work place?
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
OH MY GOSH I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! :D Great job!
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
Okay, I was fangirling throughout this story so far, but when you put in the veggie tales- my heart exploded with love for this story! I can't wait to read the rest!
SecondsTillWakingHour chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
Such a wonderful ending! I will check out the spin off!
409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »