Reviews for Hero Complex
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
Okay, I was fangirling throughout this story so far, but when you put in the veggie tales- my heart exploded with love for this story! I can't wait to read the rest!
SecondsTillWakingHour chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
Such a wonderful ending! I will check out the spin off!
SecondsTillWakingHour chapter 17 . 6/4/2013
I'm welling up! So beautiful!
SecondsTillWakingHour chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
I am really enjoying this book, your writing style is unique, and Miri is a lovely unusual protagonist. The way she always refers to her mum as Mommy is unusual too.
SecondsTillWakingHour chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
This chapter was very cute especially at the end (a " was missing at the end of the sentence at the beginning) but I am okay with Miri's rejection it humbles her and makes her easier to relate to. She was getting a lot of praise before and it made her a bit out of reach.
SecondsTillWakingHour chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
I think calling the President the most important person in the world is a bit of over kill and untrue and someone with waist-long hair would be pretty remarkable I think. And Johnny is always appearing out of nowhere with no explanation, and how come he is allowed to roam around with no Secret Service? If he randomly meets her this often now, why didn't he before?

I just had some questions, anyway, loving the book so far!
SecondsTillWakingHour chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
"She painted her father in his office and her mother talking to important people inside the White House and she put her and her brother outside, holding hands." I love this added detail, it highlights what you said about her brother being the only one she could play with and talk to.
Another great chapter
SecondsTillWakingHour chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
This was so funny! I love the way you didn't make their meeting cliche, they clicked but not in a obvious way, so cute.
It was clear that they fit well together but not in an expected over done way, this is pure class.
SecondsTillWakingHour chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is very well written, grammar and spelling is excellent. Description amazing.
A very enchanting chapter, I am excited to see how this differs from All American Girl as that book kinda sucked.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
This is a fantastic story! I absolutely love everything about it, especially the characters. You had me drooling over johnny! Haha You are an amazing writer and I hope you continue at this because you are honestly very gifted.
isabelleflorendo chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dominique Diane chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
I loved it! I read this story a week ago but didn't have time to write a review so now I'm not so emotional, but great story! :)
Regards,
Diane.
vanillatwilight chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
HAVE YOU READ ALL AMERICAN GIRL BY MEG CABOT?
TheInsanityThatHidesWithin chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
Oh my god I love this story. Very well written, have you considered getting it published?
DuchessYappingDog chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Hehe there is a Facebook relationship status for that... It's complicated. Too bad his status is In a Relationship.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »