Reviews for Hero Complex
granity20 chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
i enjoyed reading this!thanks so much for sharing!
dizzydreamer99 chapter 18 . 4/30/2013
Love the story. Really heartwarming and a good read when you winding down. Might want to lay low with the tears a little at the end there, though. ;)
dizzydreamer99 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
It's a brilliant story, but I sometimes get confused with the names. When you plan for your next story, you might want to make sure that you don't have two characters with names beginning with the same letters, and you have names that match the characters age. For example, Miriam is quite an old name and so, stereo-typically you would expect it to be an old person. A way to get around this might be to ponder the thought, or to make her odd name a theme. Still, a very good story and I can't wait to read on.
My life is not fair chapter 18 . 4/27/2013
This... This is amazing. I love it. It just... It brought tears to my eyes when I read it. It is an absolutley goergeous story. I love it
Lullay chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
I have been hesitating about reading this story for a long long long time but...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ! It was perfect !
Minkaos chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
Wow, I really enjoyed reading your story! Your characters are likeable and funny and so adorable. Miri and Johnny are so cute together that I can't even contain myself, haha. I really love how Miri is so selfless and so loving of her friends and family.
maiff chapter 18 . 3/25/2013
Huhuhu why are they so adorable? Asdfghjkl; I love this story. Keep up the good work! :3
Wiplash11 chapter 18 . 3/23/2013
Awesome!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Awwww! I love this story! Eek! Very cute!
Can't remember chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Well... I just... That was just soooooo UNBILEVIABLE! Very thing was just so perfect! HOW THE HELL DID YOU MAKE IT SOOOOO...SPECTACULAR?

GAHH, I just loved it! It was so much fun to read. And I'd read it again and again and again and ya know...again.

IT GOING INTO MY FAVOURITES!
GreenPandaOfDoom chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
An amazing story. You have my total respect for writing this. I love all the characters and felt myself falling for johnny constantly. I found myself always laughing or smiling or even crying like an idiot when ever I read this. Thank you so much for writing this. You are a brilliant writer
petal romance chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
loved this story so much that i added it as favorites. two words-splendid work :D
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
This story is so beautiful! I was about to cry in the last few chapters. I still have watery eyes. I just want to say that this is one of the best romance stories I have read on this website. You did a good job!
B chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
Such a good story. :) Love it!

Least favorite part: There really wasn't a least favorite part, but something I thought that you kind of skipped of was the fact that Miri promised Alana that she would visit over the break, but she never did. If you published this book, then you might want to add that in there,

BUT! Dun dun duhhh!

Favorite part: The best part, for me, was the scene that made me laugh the most...Which happened to be... Drew (at least, i think it was him (probably was Laney)) said that Johnny and Miri were going to get married, have kids, he was going to become president, AND MIRI WAS GOING TO PAINT THE WHITE HOUSE BLUE!

Lol. Yeah. I am sure I died.

Anyway! Thanks for the story! But thanks to you, I am behind on my school. *Makes a face* Oh well, I would rather do school then get hit with a moving vehicle, if you catch my drift.
Oh yeah! I was expecting Johnny to snap and come at Miri, touching her neck so that she was forced to listen to him. SO, bravo! The car was reallllly unexpected!
petal romance chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i love your style. completly enjoyed the work
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »