Reviews for Hero Complex
Guest chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
This is a fantastic story! I absolutely love everything about it, especially the characters. You had me drooling over johnny! Haha You are an amazing writer and I hope you continue at this because you are honestly very gifted.
isabelleflorendo chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Dominique Diane chapter 18 . 5/24/2013
I loved it! I read this story a week ago but didn't have time to write a review so now I'm not so emotional, but great story! :)
Regards,
Diane.
vanillatwilight chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
HAVE YOU READ ALL AMERICAN GIRL BY MEG CABOT?
TheInsanityThatHidesWithin chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
Oh my god I love this story. Very well written, have you considered getting it published?
DuchessYappingDog chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Hehe there is a Facebook relationship status for that... It's complicated. Too bad his status is In a Relationship.
granity20 chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
i enjoyed reading this!thanks so much for sharing!
dizzydreamer99 chapter 18 . 4/30/2013
Love the story. Really heartwarming and a good read when you winding down. Might want to lay low with the tears a little at the end there, though. ;)
dizzydreamer99 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
It's a brilliant story, but I sometimes get confused with the names. When you plan for your next story, you might want to make sure that you don't have two characters with names beginning with the same letters, and you have names that match the characters age. For example, Miriam is quite an old name and so, stereo-typically you would expect it to be an old person. A way to get around this might be to ponder the thought, or to make her odd name a theme. Still, a very good story and I can't wait to read on.
My life is not fair chapter 18 . 4/27/2013
This... This is amazing. I love it. It just... It brought tears to my eyes when I read it. It is an absolutley goergeous story. I love it
Lullay chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
I have been hesitating about reading this story for a long long long time but...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ! It was perfect !
Minkaos chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
Wow, I really enjoyed reading your story! Your characters are likeable and funny and so adorable. Miri and Johnny are so cute together that I can't even contain myself, haha. I really love how Miri is so selfless and so loving of her friends and family.
maiff chapter 18 . 3/25/2013
Huhuhu why are they so adorable? Asdfghjkl; I love this story. Keep up the good work! :3
wiplash11 chapter 18 . 3/23/2013
Awesome!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Awwww! I love this story! Eek! Very cute!
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »