Reviews for Hero Complex
Can't remember chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
Well... I just... That was just soooooo UNBILEVIABLE! Very thing was just so perfect! HOW THE HELL DID YOU MAKE IT SOOOOO...SPECTACULAR?

GAHH, I just loved it! It was so much fun to read. And I'd read it again and again and again and ya know...again.

IT GOING INTO MY FAVOURITES!
GreenPandaOfDoom chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
An amazing story. You have my total respect for writing this. I love all the characters and felt myself falling for johnny constantly. I found myself always laughing or smiling or even crying like an idiot when ever I read this. Thank you so much for writing this. You are a brilliant writer
petal romance chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
loved this story so much that i added it as favorites. two words-splendid work :D
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
This story is so beautiful! I was about to cry in the last few chapters. I still have watery eyes. I just want to say that this is one of the best romance stories I have read on this website. You did a good job!
B chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
Such a good story. :) Love it!

Least favorite part: There really wasn't a least favorite part, but something I thought that you kind of skipped of was the fact that Miri promised Alana that she would visit over the break, but she never did. If you published this book, then you might want to add that in there,

BUT! Dun dun duhhh!

Favorite part: The best part, for me, was the scene that made me laugh the most...Which happened to be... Drew (at least, i think it was him (probably was Laney)) said that Johnny and Miri were going to get married, have kids, he was going to become president, AND MIRI WAS GOING TO PAINT THE WHITE HOUSE BLUE!

Lol. Yeah. I am sure I died.

Anyway! Thanks for the story! But thanks to you, I am behind on my school. *Makes a face* Oh well, I would rather do school then get hit with a moving vehicle, if you catch my drift.
Oh yeah! I was expecting Johnny to snap and come at Miri, touching her neck so that she was forced to listen to him. SO, bravo! The car was reallllly unexpected!
petal romance chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i love your style. completly enjoyed the work
displacedfemale chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
Firstly I want to apologise for not reviewing every chapter as I read it but figured that you'd maybe not be thrilled to find your inbox filled with reviews from the same person.

Now onto the review...

This was so cute! I loved the characters and the value they brought to the story, sometimes people have all these characters who add nothing to the story but I didn't find that with Hero Complex.

I loved the way you wrote the First Family (being British I'm not sure if that needs capitals or not so...) and the way that the kids had become so close as a result of the stress and distraction of being President and First Lady. The way you wrote Alana was adorable and her interaction with Miri was super cute and touching, there are so many kids who are sidelined in reality due to their parents jobs and that's not always intentional or totally detrimental but I felt that the way you wrote it was quite true to reality in that sense.

The insecurity Miri felt when introduced to Johnny's world was great too, it's refreshing to read something in which two totally different worlds do not meet and merge seamlessly.

I loved Hero Complex for so many reasons, the twists, the relationships, the turns, the close shaves and the crazily intense romantic bust-ups. Thanks for sharing :)
Snow White's Dream chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Wow. Just wow. There are like no words to express this whole fan-girl, all-nighter, hysterical behavior I had going for the past few hours due to this. I mean, At first I was like, okay, not very likely but pretty entertaining. Just, the banter. The humour. It's all so... Ugh there isn't even a word. I SHIP THEE.

So, needless to say, I approve :)
Lapin chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
He's being such a jerk! GAH! Stupid boys...
Supernatural Huntress chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
this was so good! i was so sad when i thouht miri and Johnny wouldn't be together!
Ngoc1231 chapter 18 . 1/9/2013
I liked this story! It was slightly reminiscent of All American Girl.

I wanted some flaw for Johnny. Something other than the girlfriend thing. Or maybe I just am in that phase of wanting a bad boy haha. I just wanted him to have some bad thing that she had to get over other than the girlfriend thing but the girlfriend thing was pretty bad haha.

I lovedddddd the end. It was nice for it to come full cycle.

Love the story!
*Ngoc1231*
artistic dreamer chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
ahhh i just read through this entire story tonight and i absolutely loved it! it was very well written and i love miri and johnny's relationship! super cute and adorable!
and since you mentioned a little something about drew and laney, i immediately looked at your profile to see if you've written a story about them too and you have! please, please, please finish it! i'm going to start reading it right now! even though i never read incomplete stories, but these characters are just too cute! awesome job!
NinjaBaconShallRule chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
This story is good so far! Only thing I want to point out is when Miri calls her mom "mommy" all the time. At first I thought it was okay but it continued to bother me because when she calls her mom that, the picture in my head comes up as a little girl instead of a teen Miri. But I will continue to read the story!
Zippy Gonzalez chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
AH ! OKAY, first of all, I loved this and I loved how I felt whatever Miri felt, it was insane. Second, congrats on having a completed story! LOL cause I hate when people don'y finish off a story and leave me hanging.

What's kinda confusing to me is the fact that Johnny is walking around town alone I think, when I expected the president's child to have some guard walk with him and maybe make him have a lot more responsibilities ? I don't know, that was my only concern other than a few spelling mistakes here and there.

But overall, I thought this story is great and now I can't wait to get started on the spin-off :D thanks again !
mandy96 chapter 18 . 12/25/2012