Reviews for Hero Complex
brownie bunny chapter 18 . 4/27/2012
This is a wonderful, wonderful story. I love the plot development, the plot twists, and especially the beautifully edited language. You capture the teen feel wonderfully in the dialogues and reactions of the characters. All the same, I feel you could develop the characters more in terms of growth. Then again, the short period during which the events happen, no doubt, pose a problem with regards to that. All in all, WONDERFUL!
Mikariangel chapter 18 . 4/25/2012
I love love love love love loveddd this sooo much 3

I loved the fact that it was realistic: she didn't get into her dream school, she isn't perfect, etc..

I love Miri's little quirks and I love Johnny's sense of chivalry :)

I especially loved Alanna and all her wonderful childishness

THANKS FOR THE STORY 3
Binkybaby chapter 18 . 4/24/2012
loved it.
ColourCascade chapter 18 . 4/15/2012
I love this story :) it had me laughing so hard and it was so cute... It is now one of my most favorite stories ever. I like how you ended it, it worked well, but for some reason I had this idea that you would end with that weird idea she has about carrots and finally finds someone who feels the same way because shes famous and all the Publicity and stuff. By the way your a pretty awesome writer too, your writing really flows... You should definitely they published, and I would buy it :)
argylee chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
This was one of the best stories I've ever read. Seriously, it was amazing. :D
Lenarea G. Tiger chapter 18 . 4/9/2012
Really, really loved reading this. I liked each character (especially Tyrone! xD) and the story was very sweet. I laughed out loud at some points and I couldn't help but smile and say, "Aww" at others. Other times, I felt like throwing a brick at the computer screen in frustration at all the drama, haha. It was very, very cute, and I really loved reading it :D
lexielight chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
finally. someone who refuses to give the protagonist everything. omg. you're filipino. cooool. :))
When I Make It Shine chapter 18 . 3/27/2012
I absolutely loved this and I dont know if it was literally all the emotion in the last few chapters or the fact that I stayed up to three am on a school night to read this, but I was in tears by the time I finished. Great job!
EmmiePugIsAwesome chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I read the whole story and it is really good!
PrincessBelladonna chapter 18 . 3/14/2012
I personally think you stole this idea from Meg Cabot's All American Girl. I really think you should come up with your own ideas.
christinaxxyo chapter 18 . 3/11/2012
I am in love with this story! I think it might be because I related so much with it, but you did a wonderful job with it.
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is such a great idea for a story! I can't wait to read more :)
imperfectlyokay chapter 18 . 3/6/2012
I think I read the entirety of this story in one day (while I was supposed to be studying, so definitely didnt get anything done THAT day...) and I have to say that it was probably one of the sweetest stories I've ever seen on FP. It was the perfect distraction from exams ;) Sweet without being sappy, angsty without being heartbreaking.

PS. My best friend in Filipino. Gusto mo ba akin? :P
R. Ficst chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
AWWW I LOVE IT! _

Beautiful writing, great characters, pace, plot, and development. I loved it from start to finish.

I burst out laughing when she gets hit for the second time, saving Johnny. My mom came over and asked what I was laughing at, and I tried telling her it was something that wasn't really funny, but was funny in context, but she wouldn't leave it and wanted to know what had happened, so I had to tell her that I was technically laughing at a girl getting hit by a car. XD ohhh the shenanigans.

Thank you for such a wonderful pick-me-up story. Very adorable and fun.
R. Ficst chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
gah. have to run and catch a bus now, but I'm so coming back to finish this!
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »