Reviews for Frat House, Boy House: Gender In Disguise
Auwa419 chapter 22 . 11/18/2012
Amazing! Post the next CHapter GURRL
Infinite Legend chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
It's who? TRE? Seriously. This is why you need to update. :p

It'll be cruel to make us wait another month!
StarryNight359 chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
ooh who was it? Damn cliffhangers lol
well done
and a great twist you added about redlee having a crush on maddox. That was really unexpected!
izziet chapter 22 . 10/30/2012
ah no, a cliffie! you must update soon. dont leave me hanging!

StarryNight359 chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
wait i dont get it, did maddox break up with indiana or was that just a misunderstanding on my part?
whenyoucantholdon chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
i feel like it's christmas every time you update! Loved the chapter, as usual! Poor Indie :'( but at least now she can be with Eric ;). Oh and i meant to ask, how come there's no pictures of Indie on the website?

Anyways, update soon!
Infinite Legend chapter 21 . 10/19/2012
Did Maddox just break up with her? Oh my gosh! But, but Madiana is adorable! I didn't ever think Eriana would ACTUALLY be possible! My ship will come true for once? WOAH...

And...can you do a character guide at some point? It's really hard to remember who's who and what they've done and their back grounds and relationships without rereading.

Thanks for the wonderful chapter *heart*

Update soon? Rawr?
izziet chapter 21 . 10/19/2012
poor indie. feel so sorry for her. maddox doesnt deserve her.

Sorraya T chapter 21 . 10/19/2012
I really like this! The characters are interesting, the idea is an original take on an old cliche, and you've made it your own. Can't wait for more!
5livelaughlove5 chapter 20 . 9/28/2012
Nnnnnnooooo! Indiana why would you do this to me?! Eric is the one! Jeesh you have gotten me so into this story...
StarryNight359 chapter 20 . 9/28/2012
I'm glad she's got eric out of her hair tho i think she isn't... tbh i don't think that she's a good gf...sorry
But I'd love to read more about Daniela! That was interesting XD
izziet chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
love the chapter! im not sure if i want indiana to be with eric or maddox. in my opinion, i think eric is cooler but whatever, it's your choice since you're the author. ;)
please update asap!

Infinite Legend chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
FINALLY IT LET ME LOGIN IN.

So I know you already know this, butohmyladygagailovethisstor y.

Eriana...you just sank my ship. I still have hope though. I STILL HAVE HOPE. I will go down with this ship.

Madiana just doesn't have the chemistry of Eriana...it's simply not there. Eriana's a pretty name too. THEY SHOULD NAME THEIR BABIES THAT. Crackfic time XD

This is one of those stories that if I could write fanfiction for, I would. I've only ever been able to say that for two other stories...well one fanfic and one story...but this is in my top three of all time.

I know this won't help because I'll have to wait another two months for the next update but

pleasepleasepleaseupdatesoon .

This story makes my day & week & month & year!

TRERIC AND ERIANA FOREVER YO!
TheGuitarBeaver chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Very good story. To be honest, when I first started reading it, I thought it was going to be a very generic FP romance story. However, your writing style really drew me in, and there never seemed to be a moment without action. The characters are believable and well-developed.
One thing though, the transitions between character POV in the middle of chapters often seem a bit too sudden. A complete change of scenery out of nowhere is confusing and pulls the reader out of the story. And nitpicking a bit, I think the word "POV" doesn't need to be included after the name of the character, since it's easily recognized that it will be that character's perspective already. It just reminds me that I'm reading a story on the internet again, instead of being completely immersed in the world of fraternities and craziness. Which again, is an awesome story and I can't wait for you to update soon.
izziet chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
this is so good. pleaase update soon!

87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »