Reviews for Frat House, Boy House: Gender In Disguise
bas chapter 22 . 12/9/2012
Girl it was who? dying here
Kaylianna Marie chapter 22 . 11/22/2012
Oh, holy fuckity-fuck-fuck! Nooooooooo! A Cliffhanger! WHY!? You must update soon! I have to know who did it.
Auwa419 chapter 22 . 11/18/2012
Amazing! Post the next CHapter GURRL
Infinite Legend chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
It's who? TRE? Seriously. This is why you need to update. :p

It'll be cruel to make us wait another month!
StarryNight359 chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
ooh who was it? Damn cliffhangers lol
well done
and a great twist you added about redlee having a crush on maddox. That was really unexpected!
izziet chapter 22 . 10/30/2012
ah no, a cliffie! you must update soon. dont leave me hanging!

StarryNight359 chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
wait i dont get it, did maddox break up with indiana or was that just a misunderstanding on my part?
whenyoucantholdon chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
i feel like it's christmas every time you update! Loved the chapter, as usual! Poor Indie :'( but at least now she can be with Eric ;). Oh and i meant to ask, how come there's no pictures of Indie on the website?

Anyways, update soon!
Infinite Legend chapter 21 . 10/19/2012
Did Maddox just break up with her? Oh my gosh! But, but Madiana is adorable! I didn't ever think Eriana would ACTUALLY be possible! My ship will come true for once? WOAH...

And...can you do a character guide at some point? It's really hard to remember who's who and what they've done and their back grounds and relationships without rereading.

Thanks for the wonderful chapter *heart*

Update soon? Rawr?
izziet chapter 21 . 10/19/2012
poor indie. feel so sorry for her. maddox doesnt deserve her.

Sorraya T chapter 21 . 10/19/2012
I really like this! The characters are interesting, the idea is an original take on an old cliche, and you've made it your own. Can't wait for more!
5livelaughlove5 chapter 20 . 9/28/2012
Nnnnnnooooo! Indiana why would you do this to me?! Eric is the one! Jeesh you have gotten me so into this story...
StarryNight359 chapter 20 . 9/28/2012
I'm glad she's got eric out of her hair tho i think she isn't... tbh i don't think that she's a good gf...sorry
But I'd love to read more about Daniela! That was interesting XD
izziet chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
love the chapter! im not sure if i want indiana to be with eric or maddox. in my opinion, i think eric is cooler but whatever, it's your choice since you're the author. ;)
please update asap!

Infinite Legend chapter 20 . 9/27/2012
FINALLY IT LET ME LOGIN IN.

So I know you already know this, butohmyladygagailovethisstor y.

Eriana...you just sank my ship. I still have hope though. I STILL HAVE HOPE. I will go down with this ship.

Madiana just doesn't have the chemistry of Eriana...it's simply not there. Eriana's a pretty name too. THEY SHOULD NAME THEIR BABIES THAT. Crackfic time XD

This is one of those stories that if I could write fanfiction for, I would. I've only ever been able to say that for two other stories...well one fanfic and one story...but this is in my top three of all time.

I know this won't help because I'll have to wait another two months for the next update but

pleasepleasepleaseupdatesoon .

This story makes my day & week & month & year!

TRERIC AND ERIANA FOREVER YO!
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »