Reviews for Frat House, Boy House: Gender In Disguise
IamTati chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
Love your story. Please update soon!
CaliGurl2007 chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
*squeals and does a happy dance*

Man I was excited, when I got the email for an update and you didn't disappoint. Really hope next chapter there's some Eric action though. Happy new year, and this chapter was awesome
Infinite Legend chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
Who's Riley OHMIGAWD I'M TERRIBLE AT REMEMBERING THIS STUFF. I shall check out your other story soon as I love your stuff :3

Maybe I can post soon...once finals are over. I would love to write on here again (well okay I've only ever posted on FanFiction before but still.)

I can't wait for next chapter. I still ship Eriana & as of this chapter Reddox. I can't wait to find out why Maddox avoids her! Rawrrawr (:
ravenhowards chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
It's a great concept but your story line is hard to follow and your characters are unrelatable. You have so many characters in and out the plot, don't mention them if they are not important enough to come back. Indie's inter thoughts are meddled into the rest of the story and it's confusing. Keep working on it.
CaliGurl2007 chapter 22 . 12/29/2012
Alright so I was content to just be a silent follower in this story..but damn it..must you!

Must authors always fricken leave you with a fricken cliff hanger.

And then no update in months...sad now...but very good job honey :) keep up the good work!
bas chapter 22 . 12/9/2012
Girl it was who? dying here
Kaylianna Marie chapter 22 . 11/22/2012
Oh, holy fuckity-fuck-fuck! Nooooooooo! A Cliffhanger! WHY!? You must update soon! I have to know who did it.
Auwa419 chapter 22 . 11/18/2012
Amazing! Post the next CHapter GURRL
Infinite Legend chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
It's who? TRE? Seriously. This is why you need to update. :p

It'll be cruel to make us wait another month!
StarryNight359 chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
ooh who was it? Damn cliffhangers lol
well done
and a great twist you added about redlee having a crush on maddox. That was really unexpected!
izziet chapter 22 . 10/30/2012
ah no, a cliffie! you must update soon. dont leave me hanging!

luv izziet
StarryNight359 chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
wait i dont get it, did maddox break up with indiana or was that just a misunderstanding on my part?
whenyoucantholdon chapter 21 . 10/20/2012
i feel like it's christmas every time you update! Loved the chapter, as usual! Poor Indie :'( but at least now she can be with Eric ;). Oh and i meant to ask, how come there's no pictures of Indie on the website?

Anyways, update soon!
Infinite Legend chapter 21 . 10/19/2012
Did Maddox just break up with her? Oh my gosh! But, but Madiana is adorable! I didn't ever think Eriana would ACTUALLY be possible! My ship will come true for once? WOAH...

And...can you do a character guide at some point? It's really hard to remember who's who and what they've done and their back grounds and relationships without rereading.

Thanks for the wonderful chapter *heart*

Update soon? Rawr?
izziet chapter 21 . 10/19/2012
poor indie. feel so sorry for her. maddox doesnt deserve her.

luv izziet