Reviews for Frat House, Boy House: Gender In Disguise
TheGuitarBeaver chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Very good story. To be honest, when I first started reading it, I thought it was going to be a very generic FP romance story. However, your writing style really drew me in, and there never seemed to be a moment without action. The characters are believable and well-developed.
One thing though, the transitions between character POV in the middle of chapters often seem a bit too sudden. A complete change of scenery out of nowhere is confusing and pulls the reader out of the story. And nitpicking a bit, I think the word "POV" doesn't need to be included after the name of the character, since it's easily recognized that it will be that character's perspective already. It just reminds me that I'm reading a story on the internet again, instead of being completely immersed in the world of fraternities and craziness. Which again, is an awesome story and I can't wait for you to update soon.
izziet chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
this is so good. pleaase update soon!

luv izziet
mizgardenia21 chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
What on EARTH is she setting herself up for? These kinds of things ALWAYS backfire. I just hope Indie won't be too too too traumatized when it -excuse me- IF it blows up in her face.
Infinite Legend chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
I know. I know it's a horrid, horibble, terrible sin. But

I.

Ship.

Eriana.

I know. It burns. Pleasedontkillme.

But Madiana... Is cute.

Just, it's Eriana.

Oh and I also ship Treric. Don't murder me. I like life.

Epic chapter & please please please update soon (:
StarryNight359 chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
hmm ok...is eric's future gf going to be garmy or angie?
idon'tknowhowtodance chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
lol every chapter was extremely hilarious )))

good job and gl with the rest of the chapters mate!
Infinite Legend chapter 18 . 7/20/2012
Mrrrrw, what the heck just happened? Now you have to update tomorrow! It's your one year publishing anniversary!
mizgardenia21 chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
Oooooo it's getting gooooooood now. (Well it's always been good, but the drama factor is getting higher) I have to say Garmy is one of my FAVE characters. LOVE her! And poor Indie-she didn't know that turning down the top dog would get other people in trouble-she doesn't think that way. And Tre would have known ALL this if he had answered his phone. Crazy crazy craaaaazy! I totally love this story
Lucasta chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
OMG is right. Poor Indie. Thanks for the update.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
I don't think I like Angie very much...
Indie's in trouble now O.O
whenyoucantholdon chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
I am absolutely fucking in love with this story and I need you to update soon! xx 3
StarryNight359 chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
haha I think I'm getting more interested about Garmy's story than Indie's sorry :)
But oh well, I'm sure once Ryder's had his fun with Angie she can go back to tutoring him properly again
Infinite Legend chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
What is Eric plotting? Boys are bad. Throw rocks at them!
izziet chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
yay! you updated!
i really think that indiana shoould go with eric. eric's awesome. and maddox's not?
anyway i love all of the characters in your story. they are so cool.
update soon!

luv izziet
mizgardenia21 chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
Well, that was something I wasn't expecting. But a good chapter though
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »