Reviews for Frat House, Boy House: Gender In Disguise
Garneau chapter 9 . 9/8/2011

Well done with the character photos. I would never have the patience to find someone because I reckon they wouldn't look the way I wanted them to no matter how hard I tried. You did however forget one character in both the boy and girl section . . .Indie!

I was really interested to see what your perceptions of her were.

Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter,

miraclez22 chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
great chapter :D
the perfect disguise chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
I don't usually review stories, but this one is just to good to pass up. i really like your style of writing! How you bring the story to life. Call me cheesy but its how i'm reading it. :D Can't wait for the rest!
TK Orly chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
I know how you feel! Not about the Hurricane or Tornado but the Earthquake. We've been having them for the past year. So not cool!

Anyway, awesome story! Pretty much in love with Indie and Tre. They are the shiz :D
rukz chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
loving, where it's headed, its in the romance genre but I don't see much happening yet... is it cos your still introducing character's, which by the way are get a bit confusing as theirs quite a few popping up in every chapter. Who's Indies love interest, I know she has an crush on the techie but I assumed it was going to be the guy from the 1st chapter, forget his name but Tre tried to impress, we ain't seen him after the 1st few chapter's.
MelAsh chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
I love this. You have some seriously brilliant writing skill and I can't wait to read more!

- Melash
artmagus chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
wow very good story and i really like the characters. although i've no idea of sorority girls or frat boys somehow you nailed my inpression of them...
miraclez22 chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
love it
Nothing but Pearls chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
You might want to watch using real Greek chapter names because many have them are trademarked and licensed. Also while Greeks may have a look they dress differently than you described. Also might want to check the nick names for houses if you do use them. Just thought I should advise some research -TFM
mizgardenia21 chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Hmmm I wonder why Tre's so mad that she has a crush on Maddox? Pretty interesting turn of events for Indie... poor girl.
SHARINGisn'tCARING chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
also known as facedown2398:

dude, that was hilarious, what were those girls doing to Indie! wow, update soon!
lolipopgurl chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
hey i really love your story and i think it would be helpful if you post some pictures of the characters in your profile ... so we would know how they look like you imagined them... thanks... i really love your writing
facedon2398 chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
this has to be the most funniest chapter i have ever read! its like you say AWESOMESAUCE cz this chapter was sooo coool!
miraclez22 chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
need more please can't wait to see what happens next :D
VampireWerewolf5150 chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
OMG...what are they going to do to indie?

and whats going to happen?

is indie going to get her crush?

and why is tre made that indie likes maddox?

and your welcome... and i really love indie this story!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »