Reviews for A Professional Affair
shadyrecords chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Very good job. Conistent and regulated on all emotions, maybe too much. But then again that might be intended as it is the case with rich people..Anyway, Thanks! ]
JeansKindaGirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I read your story over nearly two years ago when it was still being written and updated, couldn't find it for a while but now i have. Just want to tell you that this story was one of the first i read on fictionpress and i remember thinking, Wow this is really good. I love the way you've written the story and the personalities you gave Rylie and Fletcher and i guess i just want to say thanks for this great story that introduced me to the world of Fictionpress :)
dharney-barney chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
dlj;dlgsljdwgljegklej;hyjgldgjeogjwdtjdfglaj;fjg;rljg;lrgj;lrgkgl;akg;lfkgflkglk;hrkglkglkfg;lgk;g p,h p,hp ,ph, p,pomg omgomgomomogmmog i can't even type that is how much i love the story omg i love it so much. and i'm only on chapter four
dharney-barney chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg i love this story
Megsi chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
This was so charming and funny the whole way through. The dialogue was funny and witty and Fletcher and Rylie had some very convincing chemistry. The only thing I was disappointed about was that you had so much lead up to their actual relationship that I felt their interactions after their getting together were lackluster in comparison. Like the sexual tension disappeared. They were more cute together but I liked the old them, haha. Anyway, I loved it!
Brightheart chapter 13 . 10/22/2011
amazing. love this story.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
I loved it.
Sophia1234567 chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
WRITE THE SEQUEL!

please :(
khrjyu chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
love:D
GnomeNut chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
Loved the gay uncles! Very clever. And I died when Rainer was like, "I can't- I can't even…what is air. My life has no meaning." Seriously died laughing. In the whole context of your story, it was just brilliantly placed. Plus, I loved your character names. So... yeah. :3 As for the sequel, it sounds interesting. If you thunk you could do the story further justice I'd say go ahead. :) Fletcher shall always have a place in my heart! 3 Loved the story and great job!
GnomeNut chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
pAWWW... Can Fletcher get any more perfect? I mean, I don't think it's humanly possible to have a human in existence be even comparable to him... *swoon* Great job! /ppP.S. Live the summary for your new story! ;)/p
GnomeNut chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
Cute chapter! Although I'd be careful with the transitions and such. ;) Oh, and one of my friends told me you mentioned my in your chapter 13 AN and I would just like to say thanks AND you're very welcome. I havent seen it yet in fear that I'll read a spoiler and ruin the story, but thanks for mentioning me. :) I mean, I thought reviewing on every chapter is just something that people do. It's fun and this story definitely deserves every review it gets. :)
iwillbemorethanthis chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
The end seems rushed a bit. Now do the sequel pleaaaaaaaase(:
theironchef96 chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
awwwww this chapter was sooo cute! I love fletcher! are you going to write a sequel about rainer and florence? yesterday i reccomended this story to my friend, GnomeNut, and she's absolutely in love with it now, as am I haha

you are an incredible writer and I'm going to start reading your other stories too! can't wait to read the next chapter!
Hannah D chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
I really think you should write a sequal to how rylie and fletcher raise the baby and stuff like that. i loved this story but i do think the ending is a little sudden. like we find out she's pregnant and then it's over... like don't get me wrong, the ending is great, it's a really good way to end it, but i just thought that it wouldn't be so sudden...

anyway, you should post pics of rylie and fletcher because I have my own mental image of what they look like but I wanna see your pic you know being the author and all :)
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »