Reviews for things i have loved i'm allowed to keep
Cecelia Hawk chapter 22 . 12/25/2011
Haha, it's not really materialistic when other people want the same things.
cassandove chapter 21 . 10/17/2011
that sounds freaking amazing. did you take a picture of the piano?
cassandove chapter 18 . 10/6/2011
humans are the most contradictory beings on earth. and, gah, i can't help but be a smidge jealous that you've been to other countries; i want to go out of country so badly, but i can't get the money for a passport. [
noctema chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
you're fourteen? my! you certainly sound years older than that.
noctema chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
i fucking love ayn rand.
noctema chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
i adore your pillow book.

(and in response to your reviews, i thank you. i truly enjoyed every single one of them, and it's so wonderful to meet someone else who has read this is all. it is also what inspired me to begin my own pillow books. i have been 'pillow booking' for three years or so. the book still affects me daily in my life. funny, the simple things that can change us.)

you play bass? i myself am a violinist. i understand your love for music and your desire to play in a professional orchestra. i would love to play some of my favorite pieces, such as swan lake or symphonie fantastique. god, if only. i always found bass to be incredibly difficult, much more than any other string instrument.
Cecelia Hawk chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
I can relate to this feeling somewhat. I like the last stanza a lot because it is what I felt when he was here and that last part of the line that goes 'your name going around and around until I'm going mad' It rings true.

It tells the reader that you are definitely infatuated with this person and severely, it seems. I hope you can either move on or he can feel the same way because crushes are most often not very fun and it is really hard to not fall in deeper when you see them smile and laugh with you.
Cecelia Hawk chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
I definitely agree with the last one. You can't capture joy except in a smile, even that doesn't do any justice.

I like this a lot. I hope you can continue and you're right about what happens when you do a cartwheel, probably. I've never tried because I suck at cartwheels but I bet it would be beautiful.

May I add something to your list? The way water creates a filmy barrier on your skin for a second when you're washing with it, so that your skin looks so elegant and graceful. It's beautiful :D
Luridpretty chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Oh, the times I have felt like this...you captured that feeling of being but a mere speck on the face of the earth so perfectly. I love your pillowbook so far, I just read through all of what you have, and it's written beautifully. I'm particularly fond of the way you describe the moons/stars/planets go out.
NothingYouExpect chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Are you gonna write about all of them?