Reviews for Burnout
Talysse chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
A really good story on an original subject! I love it!
It's a bit sad the first chapters were so speed but it was good! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I was hooked form the first paragraph.
creativesmarts chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Omg! I read this story a while ago, but I didn't add it to my favorites and I couldn't remember the title. I looked for it but eventually gave up, and now I've found it:) I don't remember everything that happened, just that I loved it when I read it:)
*does a victory dance for finally finding this story*
falling-into-fate chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
This was amazing! I've never read a story about cars and racing here on FP before, but I'm so glad I have. I love it! The characters were wonderful... And Daemon was sexy. Lol. Thanks for such an awesome read. :)
R. Ficst chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
hahaha some high security if some amateur gets in after a few seconds with a paperclip. True there was immediate knowledge, and fast response, but I hope something was learned XD
Riayl chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
Sweet little story! Thanks for sharing it. I'm a big fan of Initial D and Wangan Midnight so this caught my attention immediately, add in the slash and it just made it ten times better. *cheers*
heyitsstupidme chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
I liked this and I'm surprised that the story hasn't got more reviews. It should have. I liked Daemon most. He seemed to be a very warm and human character. And I am glad there is an happy - end. I also think that the car racing made the story special. :)
Mmm.bby chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
OMGoodness! Why on earth doesn't this story have more reviews?

I was so sad that it was shirt but I loved it!

I've been a fan of street racing since I was in middle school and this story was great! Perfect to feed my little obsession.
morexforxme chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oooooooh, I'm liking this already. AND it's complete, so I intend to read straight through.
Nique13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Can't his car tie him to Anubis? You said that nothing could.

But if the police has surveillance of his garage and they knew what Anubis drove, they would have something to connect Anubis with Daemon.
Fumiki chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
Oh god, THAT WAS SO CUTE!

Hooray for happy ending!
anydayanywhere chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
This is an amazing story. I enjoyed all of your characters, they were just so fun! :D
Uncle Rupert chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
that was awesome. loved it. i loved Wolf and dragon they made me smile. all of your side characters were good ;) but daem and jay were just too cute. brilliant story.
Uncle Rupert chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
sighs. perfect.
Uncle Rupert chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
They are so cute aww. sorry, normally i like to write helpful reviews but i am way to busy enjoying the story to rip it to piece and i am pretty sure there isn't anything to rip ;) loving it to death.
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »