Reviews for Sweet Surrender BoyxBoy
ajachowder1 chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
There are no words to express how I feel about this story. :3

(Plus since mind is total flump right now, nothing in particular comes to mind.) :P
Guest chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
I don't understand why people thought it was a good idea to let a disturbed eleven year old take charge of a baby. And a farm.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
So beautiful, one of the most enchanting stories I've read. It'll be running through my head for weeks.
Krystell B.Z chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Pretty short for the first chapter but I liked it. A little jumpy too, but I'm sure I'm gonna have fun reading this and getting to know the characters
YilmasRegin chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
First off, extremely good job to both of you. This has deffinetly secured a top 3 position of all the stories I've read, here on FictionPress.

After having read Heartless first, thinking that it was actually pretty good. Even the bit of smut that it included. It was quite nice to see how you have grown as an author, with your work here in Sweet Surrender.

Now of cause, part of that is that you had a co-writer on hand here. But still. The depth of the story, but also the characters is truly breathtaking.
I really love the this 3rd person writing style, especially in story such as this. As it usually lets you commit a lot more time to the details, feelings and the plot.
I would have loved to see an actual sex scene, however I saw that there was a sequel to this, so I'm guessing I might find something there, but I'll just have to wait and see.

Also great job with the length of each chapter. This is a very rare thing here on FictionPress. And I must admit, that you forget about time a lot easier when you dont have to constantly change chapter.

Overall, love the story. Now it's onwards to the sequel. Hope it is as good as this.
Rokuchuchu chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
I think now is a good time to really start WTF-ing.. heheu
I really wonder how 1. you only have 31 reviews and 2. you presevered through these very long chapters with only 31 reviews.. I don't know about fictionpress because I'm on fanfiction a lot more, but I would have given up by then, I really look up to you two.
Good work, your grammar and writing si wonderful, thank you for the good read so far, I'll review again soon!
Slash fics are the best!
Emoness chapter 20 . 12/20/2012
...It's finished?
this beautiful amazingly wonderful story is finished?
...I'm going to miss this story.
Tank you for sharing it with my world it is amazing
Love U Te chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
Still trying to figure out why this story only has 29 reviews when this honestly derserves a little more than that. i Absolutely luvvv it 3
theStarfly chapter 20 . 10/20/2012
This was a great story, story wise, but I have a couple pointers.

You seem to mix up your and you're quite a bit, and you seem to have a few things that were just left hanging, but otherwise I enjoyed this!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
I'm sad to see this story finally ending. I feel like I've been reading it forever and that now that it's over, I lost a friend or something. I live the way that it ended though I had hoped Ellen would get over herself and apologize to Varian and Nathan and Venerra.
I've been with this story since the beginning and I just can't wait to see what you end up writing next. Thanx so much for sticking with and finishing it. I loved every moment and I hope to continue reading your stories! Thanx again, bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 18 . 10/10/2012
Sorry I don't have time to leave a really long review but I absolutely love this chapter. Even if I was kinda serious, it mostly had a light feel to it since Nathan and Varian have talked about most of their serious issues. I wonder if what Varian was getting at with the blood drinking talk was that it might fix his impotence by letting him borrow Nathan's feelings while feeding.

And I love Justin, even if he has to learn to stop being nosy about private things. And I'm glad that Nathan and Varian are comfortable about their relationship now to not mind that much when Justin does find stuff out. Also, I can't wait to see what Millie tells Nathan since she said soon and that it's important. I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon! Thanx so much, bye!
myheart4you chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Well, it kind of reminded me of the "twilight shit",but honestly, thats okay. I know of plenty of people who liked the books before they were turned into movies.
Anyway. This was really well written, and i enjoyed it :)
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
I am so sorry it took me so long to review this! At the end of the year I had so many exams and then I had to move and do all the stuff for my new college, I'm just getting the chance to go through stories and read updates.

I absolutely love this chapter. I didn't expect Varian to show all his memories to Nathan like that. But I do think it really helped both move forward, Varian letting go of his past and Nathan fully understanding what exactly Varian's life was like. I know they talk about it a lot, but I don't think Nathan knew what effect everything had on Varian until that. And I love how much they understand each other now that they talked about everything. I hope that they can finally start being happier.

But I really want to know what Millie's ulterior motive is! I wonder if it does have something to do with Nathan's dad. He is still such a mystery and I'm starting to wonder what exactly happened to him and how he died(if he died). I don't want anything bad to happen though and I wonder if Elle kept everything from him for more than just herself. I can't wait to read more! Update soon! Thanx so much, bye!
Angelxoxo13 chapter 16 . 1/7/2012
I loove this story! Update soon please. :)
Emoness chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
my favourite chapter by far.

Amazing, lovely and awww inspiring :)

can't wait for more!