Reviews for Rosemary
Random Thought Girl chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
I loved it
icanneverfindmyname chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
right ,okay. Good story, nice characters n'all but I felt as if there could have been more and the story could've been much longer. Then again it was short even for a short story, but is that's the thing you like to stick with then my opinion won't change that. I did love all the description , one of my favourite things in a story is when the author describes the little details and the setting, and you're quite good at that. I enjoyed reading this.
Bye :)
Chariline chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Awhhh I just read this whole thing, it was so freaking adorable! - I love the plot idea and it would be a great thing if you could go back and expound on this and create longer chapters and maybe go more in-depth with the characters, the brother and sister. You do a wonderful job describing their dynamics and it'd be lovely to go further with them too. Also, I love the indirect characterization of the brother, how when Gabrielle said that he worked through his birthday it shows that he was diligent and a hard worker. I want to see you go back and this expand it and make it huger cuz it's too adorable and too much of a good plot to delete! :D

I do have one question though... why did you not name the brother? O.o Or did I miss his name? ;

Hearts, Chari!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
Interesting story. I think with a little editing you could make it stronger though. I like the idea and where the story was but I think the story as a whole could be tighter.