Reviews for Silence
C. S. Woolley chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wonderful expression and syntax! Striking opening line that draws in the attention, excellent hook!
i l n o k chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This has such a relaxed and peaceful vibe to it. . . I love it. nice concept, btw. I didn't care for the last line, it doesn't seem to fit with the rest of it. . . but that's just my opinion. ;)
Ivy Climbroe chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This is such an amazing poem! It makes sense to me. It makes me think about how little we hear the complete serenity of silence. Very nice!
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Ah silence, it is so beautiful to hear. Wish I had more of it well I'm typing. Anyway, amazing poem.I stumbled across it by accident and I'm glad I did.
J112011 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Very interesting. I like the line "Yet we are never there when it is existent. / We are only there when it breaks." and the idea that an empty room is not alone but home to silence.
Eden Green chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
This is amazing. I'm really truly impressed. What a very well written piece on silence, the most beautiful nothing to hear.
non.graceful chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I would have utilized the word like 'bandit' or 'fearless warrior' instead of 'King'. Not everybody shares the idea of Kings being... feared.. Bandits and Warriors however... are more dominant and dangerous- something that doesn't stand out in a mob or gang...

Well thats what I would have done- everyone has a different mind
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oh beautiful. Breathtaking. Thoughtful and poignant.
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I found this really chilling - it was fantastic though! It was just so beautiful but just had that edge. I could just imagine a ghost or "the silence" walking around collecting memories. It's an odd comfort to think that memories aren't lost after all

Brilliant :-)
Tinkywinky2155 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Chilling, I can picture it, a house whose inhabitants have passed through long ago
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Great job I especially like the last line.

Keep writing :-)
InsaneGreenWriter chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Hey you said you wanted me to read some of your poems. I decided I would and no offence to you but I really thought I would hate them. It just because I am not a poemy type of person. But in my opinion this is a pretty good poem.
lymli chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
sometimes saying nothing is better than saying too much, cool piece.
fairypen chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
again..verrrrry nice one, I really liked it a lot, u really did define silence, I simply love it..please put your other poem as well, I'm gonna wait for it :)
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
that was great. the last few lines were really moving. well done. :)