Reviews for Once Upon The Memory Hill
MagicIsEverywhere chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Really beautiful, you know? I do believe this is the best story you presented us with. ;)
Silena Beauregard chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Reading this, I cried.

'Nuff said.

- Jade
SincerelyySara chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
great story :) very well written. check out mine if you get the chance. its not nearly as good as this though. im impressed. :D
Certified Absurdity chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh. Wow. That really hit me close to home. I've got a little sister, just like the one in your story. She's almost always helpful and forgiving towards me, even if I'm angry or rude to her. We're not as close as we used to be, but I guess that's 'cause we're growing up.

I wasn't expecting the sad ending - well, I suppose it wasn't technically a sad ending, due to the fact that your protagonist's sister's wish elicited a sense of hope - it was a big shock to me. Kudos to you, because I rarely discover stories that completely catch me by surprise, the way yours did.

Heartbreaking, but indisputably beautiful. Is it wierd that I actually cried a little bit while reading this? Well, I'm gonna go hug my sister now.

You did a marvelous job - I think I'll check out some of your other fics!
ShanePebblez chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is the cutest story I have ever read. It made me so happy, but at the same time made me want to cry. It moved me and it is truly a piece of art. Amazing :) xy. It moved me and it is truly a piece of art. Amazing :) x