Reviews for Dead Fox
11's-SevenofHearts chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Interesting name...Drusilla. Great update, by the way.
Accalia Nekoda chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I really like this story so far. The fox makes me chuckle, and Alex seems more realistic than most characters in some stories.

I do have a few suggestions, though.

I noticed you mention Alex by name a lot instead of saying "he" or other...words. I forget what they're called... The repetition gets a little...frustrating for me (and possibly others) because I kind of hate repetition... (and I just did it xD)

Also, some of the parts don't flow exactly right. I suggest getting someone to read through it and giving ideas and such. Obviously, since it's your story, you don't have to follow their suggestions and ideas, but sometimes it can be pretty helpful.

Lastly, you might want to add a little more about Alex. A physical description, or some background information, so the readers can get a better idea of exactly who he is. :) So he's more relatable(sp?).

I had to do a lot of these before. Sometimes asking someone to help you a little bit works wonders. Lol. (I'm not saying your story is bad. It's very very small things that I noticed. I feel the need to clear that up because I feel like it came across as it wasn't very good? It might just be me, though. It's like 5 15 in the morning... Forgive me, either way, please.)

But as I said, I really do like it so far. Can't wait for an update :D
11's-SevenofHearts chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Nice story. I thought it was engaging and unique. Plus, I really enjoyed your tone and delivery in this story.