Reviews for Perspective
Confusion No Hime chapter 20 . 10/28/2011
Devon's slowly falling and she doesn't know that yet, teehee. XD But I feel so sorry for Gabriel I want to lock him up in a tight hug and make him feel better. TTTT

Despite all the drama in this chap I am excited to know how will Devon cope with the fact that she'll be living in the same house with Gab2x. Kyaah! for some reason, I suddenly wished this was yaoi and one of them would sneak in the other's room and do something ajsjdhfjsainteresting. *gets bricked*
ThatWasWierd chapter 20 . 10/23/2011
I will now say something related to this story: I love ice cream! OHHHHH! and great great great great great great great great great great job on the story!( I can not believe it's not butter )
Natsumi Arashi chapter 15 . 10/23/2011
Your stories got me hooked! I'm glad it's going to be sembreak soon! I hope you update more. :D AdelxRyan is my favorite pairing btw. They are just so cute! :D
StarryNight359 chapter 20 . 10/23/2011
lol i'm defs looking forward to Gabriel's "next proposal" haha
ThatWasWierd chapter 19 . 10/15/2011
Donuts rule! Coffee drools...
Confusion No Hime chapter 19 . 10/15/2011
That was great! We somehow see some progress here, at least in Curtis' part. Now all he needs to do is effing realize it and confess! I love how he suddenly becomes all nice to Beth. :)

I'm a little torn with the both of them calling off the wedding in front of Curtis' parents because I want them to get married, dang it! LOL. Anyhow, Beth getting down on her knees begging for Curtis' freedom irked me out a bit... because it reminded me of soap operas. The good thing, I remembered a Japanese/Korean drama and not a Filipino one, haha.

Nonetheless, I enjoyed this chap a lot and I'm looking forward to reading some Debiel in the next update. :)
StarryNight359 chapter 19 . 10/15/2011
lol I'm defs looking forward to the other developments XD
ThatWasWierd chapter 18 . 10/9/2011
Cha cha cha! Oppa! Happy birthday! I hate cheese!
Confusion No Hime chapter 18 . 10/8/2011
This was a good chapter. Lots of things definitely happened and it's a good thing that Elisabeth finally remembered Michael, she stood up to her mom and has finally cleared her name to Lucius. Yay! *confetti* Go, Beth!

And as you've said, this chapter did seem a bit rushed. The descriptions were more on the events and I hoped there were more details conveying Beth's emotions through the whole chap as well.

Anyhow, I love the fact that now that Beth is free and she and Curtis doesn't have to marry/continue their fake marriage, would they just let that happen or are they going to realize their growing feelings for each other because of it? I'm excited to find out so I hope you update soon, you update beast! XD *bribes you with chocolate cake with Grimmjow's face*
StarryNight359 chapter 18 . 10/7/2011
oh I'm so glad that the misunderstanding between lucius and elisabeth has been cleared up :)
Confusion No Hime chapter 17 . 10/4/2011
It's nice that we finally know the reason why Lucious hate Beth. This is such a sad chapter and it sucks that Lucious think Beth abandoned Michael when she actually has amnesia. Talk about bad luck.

This is a good chappie, bb Looking forward to reading more. :)
ThatWasWierd chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
I love cookies! I'm now going to make cookies!
StarryNight359 chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
a really good chapter; it finally explains why lucius hates elisabeth so much :)

it's so sad about his brothher though...

will elisabeth remember everything at some point?
ThatWasWierd chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
Happy birthday!
Confusion No Hime chapter 16 . 9/24/2011
Man, this pair's story is like a Filipino telenovela, lol. Curtis angry with the guy who hurt his sister. Lucius is angry at innocent Beth and what the hell happened? Why is he angry at Beth? I love this chapter, omfg! Frankly speaking, I want to read more Adyan but Curtis and Beth's story is getting interesting, haha. XDD
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »