Reviews for Bruja
cion chapter 44 . 7/24/2013
Another interesting story. I finished Bruja in about a hour. While I do understand that this is considered a "bridge book" I have a few questions about the plot. First, did you initially intend Alice to be a major character who you got rid of midway, or did you purposely give her a mysterious air as a red herring? Haha. Also, I'm not sure if I just mistead it or scanned the line too quickly but I don't understand why Betsey mentioned Santiago at all. Where did his name even come from? Did she see his name written on the journal somewhere? I've tried looking back to his earliest reference in her entries, but I'm afraid that I am too bleary-eyed to catch it. Third, why did Thomas have the urge to get rid of the crate? Was it just intuition? Haha. Fourth, what does the nightmares of water have to do with the general story (besides the freaky flood coincidence)? In any case, sorry if this sounds like an interrogation. I know you intended this to be a connecting novel that ties up loose ends, but I sadly find myself more confused than before. I get the general premise though - Thomas was murdered by his possessed sister, and he became "Raisin," Amelia Porter's demise. Well, I suppose I'll just go read the third part now! You've got my brother and me HOOKED!
TheodoraSzue chapter 44 . 9/11/2012
This is so confusing. I feel kind I'm missing something, but I just don't know what... What am I missing? Still, amazing story. I like the way you write. The grammar is like it's really written in that year.
A Random Smile chapter 44 . 10/5/2011
Huh? I'm confuse.
A Random Smile chapter 41 . 9/30/2011
Strange indeed...let me ask you a question. How many chapters will be until the end of the story? I'm curious(not like I want this story to end)
Lia Jenson chapter 41 . 9/30/2011
DIRT! DIRT! I THINK IT'S IMPORTANT THAT THEY BOTH LIKE DIRT!

Oh, how you torture us with little hints!
A Random Smile chapter 37 . 9/23/2011
Yeah! More action coming up!
Lia Jenson chapter 36 . 9/21/2011
LITTLE RED SPOTS? Will this ursed hand soon be the creepy veiny one in Diablo? I MUST HAVE MORE!

Thank you for reminding me why you're on my favorites.
Ed Reilly chapter 34 . 9/15/2011
Finally caught up! Love these stories and the slow burn horror you can feel bubbling up just a little more with each chapter. Very well done.
A Random Smile chapter 33 . 9/10/2011
I haven't read this story for a long time. I think Thomas is the boy from Diablo in Amelia's dream. I think Betsy is going to murder someone...Oh well, who knows? You do.
Wicked Little chapter 33 . 9/10/2011
I'm happy that the mom found out about the crate. Hopefully the parents will take it and throw it away somewhere.
Lia Jenson chapter 29 . 9/3/2011
Oh dear, the house. Is something FINALLY going to happen?

Will the built-up tension EXPLODE?
scaryhumor2608 chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
I'm dying to know what the risen means by "hang betsy"... What kind of powers does Martha have? Is Betsy the hand that grabs Amelia's family (because of her handache)? These are the questions that will remain unsolved (or not) until Bruja reaches its conclusion...
Lia Jenson chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
Is Thomas starting to be spellbound by the magical freaky crate, or is that my imagination? Stupid ragdoll is creepy...
A Random Smile chapter 20 . 8/19/2011
This is creeping me out more *Shudders*.
A Random Smile chapter 19 . 8/16/2011
Man, the chapters are getting more creepier. I guess Betsy's hand got something to do with the hand in Diablo. So this story is still continuing. You got me confused with the status progress. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »