Reviews for Twisted Dimensions
Sweetest Demon chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
whoa that was goooood! jheeez i gotta read the next chapter asap! keep it up x
dreamcollector chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Winterwind...I like it! Glad to see this one up!
LittleDreamer3639 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
wow the story is sooooo good i cant wait to read what will happed next!
Feuer Vogel14 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
wow! another story? man, you are gonna have to work so hard...well, I would anyway. I can't keep up with two (especially since one of them sucks)

well, it's pretty awesome so far! really glad that you're going for the vamp/wolf thing, cuz twilight...ya know. I mean, some of the stories about it that my friend makes are awesome, but, really, what's the big deal?

this moves kinda nicely too. I like it. I don't know...it's just the feel that it makes, this ominous thing...pretty cool. lots of potential. great start!

the tattoos are new, and seem interesting...could you maybe draw them sometime so we could see what they look like? I'm feeling that it looks like the mark on the forehead of Link's wolf form, but with a bit more lines added. but that's just me.

ANNND what's gonna happen? huh? where's the vamps?

Guessing she's going to join the clan thing, cuz what else could she do? but then what?

well, this story is already WAY better than twilight (haha), so good luck on making it even more awesome! please update soon
Telepathic Juvenile chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Good day! :D

Well, I want to tell you that I found your name in the Google results when I searched on how to write my profile/biography in . I read your profile and I found it interesting especially the 'YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF', I can really relate to it.

"Twisted Dimension"

1. I like the title, it's attractive.

2. The way you wrote it

3. The words you used is not that really deep, I can understand it well (my english language is poor, that's my problem)

4. I can really imaginethe things you want the readers to imagine.

5. I want the next chapter... :)) :D
Deathfang17 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oh wow. Something I can really sink my teeth into. Hah sorry for the really bad pun. Anyways, great writting and I can't wait for more!

-Deathfang17
dreamcollector chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Maybe my idea from 1 o'clock in the morning will be a good one to start...Sorry got distracted... but i like it... but all ready told ya that... so...Here's one reveiw... i think i know who the other one will be...