Reviews for Waiting for the End
DNight chapter 31 . 12/21/2012
ending is a cliffy u do know that right *crys* love this story thow ty so much for sharing it with us
hex chapter 31 . 1/13/2012
This was an interesting read, however, I really do think it would have gone a lot better if you had gone on a different direction with The Reeling. The split personality thing with Alex and Damian spills over into this one and basically messes the entire thing up. Anyway, sorry for the flame but it's sort of disappointing to see where the story ends after liking the first few chapters of The Reeling a lot.
Eh chapter 31 . 1/13/2012
You are a tease, just like Jacob. It was mean of you to end it like that. I thought I was going to get an action packed, kick arse adventure XD
Poptart Guava King chapter 31 . 1/12/2012
AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH. Oh my god.
Poptart Guava King chapter 29 . 12/14/2011
I wish I could wrap myself in their cuteness right now. :3
LostEmotions chapter 28 . 12/6/2011
I like Mo, he may not be my favorite character but I don't dislike him in anyway. :)
britishgurl4ever chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
i luv ths so much!
LostEmotions chapter 26 . 12/3/2011
Great story. I just read Reeling and this all today because I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to read more about Alex's background :)
prostock69 chapter 26 . 12/3/2011
Ch. 26: Whoa! Excellent chapter!
prostock69 chapter 25 . 12/3/2011
Ch. 25: Yeah Tina's back and is happy to see Jacob.

This made me SQUEEEEE: "Get the fuck off him!" I roared, shoving Mo to the floor and away from Alex. My eyes burned with anger as they tore through Mo's shocked face. "He's mine!" I screamed possessively. I was huffing and struggling to breathe like normal and I almost lunged for Mo before he left the room in a hurry.

Yes, Alex is Jacob's!
prostock69 chapter 24 . 12/3/2011
Ch. 24: This chapter made me tear up. :) Slowly, they are coming back together.
prostock69 chapter 23 . 12/3/2011
Ch. 23: Like WHOA!:

"If you think you can use me at your disposal and disrespect me like that, then you have another thing coming, child. I have helped you in more ways than you can imagine and all I have done is suffer for it. Have I ever complained or demanded anything unreasonable from you? No. I haven't." he continued on, practically spitting in my face. If green was the color of fire, it was in his eyes. my heart pounded so loud it almost drowned out his words. "I've even let you run all over and do whatever you want, even if it got you in fucking trouble. And you can't even give me an ounce of respect or thought."

The words kept coming. I didn't even get a chance to defend myself. I kept wanting to say I didn't mean to do anything wrong. It was true. I didn't know!

"You're so fucking selfish, Jacob." he raged. "You've done nothing but use everyone else for your own personal gain."

He is at a crossroad at Mo so eloquently put it...what will he do? Can't wait to find out.
prostock69 chapter 22 . 12/3/2011
Ch. 22: HOLY FUCKING SHIT! (excuse my French)...but .God...I totally get Alex's POV on the way Jacob has been acting. He's so spot on! It's amazing how one's opinion can be changed just by seeing the other side's POV.

Go Alex go!
prostock69 chapter 21 . 12/3/2011
Ch. 21: I'm a little surprised at how Jacob is blaming Alex for what has happened between them. He's the one who ran out on Alex, after Alex killed his maker (the man who tortured and raped him repeatedly)...and yet, he acts like Alex is a nuisance, a freak. I get the feeling that the shit is going to hit the fan soon.
prostock69 chapter 20 . 12/3/2011
Ch. 20: Jacob using his powers on everyone is soooooo going to backfire on him...I just know it!
79 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »