Reviews for Waiting for the End
Guest chapter 28 . 10/28/2014
Again, a lot of over-dramatic illogical reactions in this chapter, might be worth toning down if you ever edit the story later.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/28/2014
There's a lot of OOC behavior that doesn't make sense. Might want to revisit these decisions in the future if you ever decide to edit. Most of Jacob's behavior and reasoning is too random, and so was Mo running away in this chapter when Jacob yells at him.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
Another quick note, there's no need to keep repeating if a character is sexy, readers will remember if you mention it once or twice. Hammering it home every other sentence/paragraph gets old after a while.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
While I'm enjoying the story, I thought I'd drop a note that the sex scenes are a bit too slow, dragged out, and over the top. I think the story would be far better without them, or at least a much reduced version of them; we're here for the action, not the smut. I say this with love :*
DNight chapter 31 . 12/21/2012
ending is a cliffy u do know that right *crys* love this story thow ty so much for sharing it with us
hex chapter 31 . 1/13/2012
This was an interesting read, however, I really do think it would have gone a lot better if you had gone on a different direction with The Reeling. The split personality thing with Alex and Damian spills over into this one and basically messes the entire thing up. Anyway, sorry for the flame but it's sort of disappointing to see where the story ends after liking the first few chapters of The Reeling a lot.
Eh chapter 31 . 1/13/2012
You are a tease, just like Jacob. It was mean of you to end it like that. I thought I was going to get an action packed, kick arse adventure XD
Poptart Guava King chapter 31 . 1/12/2012
Poptart Guava King chapter 29 . 12/14/2011
I wish I could wrap myself in their cuteness right now. :3
LostEmotions chapter 28 . 12/6/2011
I like Mo, he may not be my favorite character but I don't dislike him in anyway. :)
britishgurl4ever chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
i luv ths so much!
LostEmotions chapter 26 . 12/3/2011
Great story. I just read Reeling and this all today because I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to read more about Alex's background :)
prostock69 chapter 26 . 12/3/2011
Ch. 26: Whoa! Excellent chapter!
prostock69 chapter 25 . 12/3/2011
Ch. 25: Yeah Tina's back and is happy to see Jacob.

This made me SQUEEEEE: "Get the fuck off him!" I roared, shoving Mo to the floor and away from Alex. My eyes burned with anger as they tore through Mo's shocked face. "He's mine!" I screamed possessively. I was huffing and struggling to breathe like normal and I almost lunged for Mo before he left the room in a hurry.

Yes, Alex is Jacob's!
prostock69 chapter 24 . 12/3/2011
Ch. 24: This chapter made me tear up. :) Slowly, they are coming back together.
83 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »