Reviews for The Breakup Game
Kajika V chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
no need to be sorry, it was a good chapter cant wait for more.
Tigeress33565 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
lol I didn't wanna log in XD 'm sorry.

Anyway,

D: Anthony! I was thinking through the whole chapter 'Oh, he is not as bad as I was led to believe' and I continued thinking that until the last line. Liarhead.

It was really good though, I'm actually really curious as to see what happens since we haven't talked about this one in awhile :D
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
I didn't get an update alert for this one, and that is the only reason I hadn't reviewed yet. :P Stupid.

Anyway, great job. :) Me gusta. I am personally a fan of... I don't know. There wasn't much info given on any of the three guys. I think that I'm gonna have to go with Jonathan, b/c of the whole gf thing (derek) and I'm really a fan of Shaun... in the end though, it's your decision. I hope that answered your question.

And it was no problem at all. Actually, I'm glad you said something or I might have missed this chapter entirely thinking I had already read it.

I think the reason no one reviewed was that you had posted an author's not and you just replaced the content, meaning a new chapter message wasn't sent out. SO... that's probably the reason (not that people didn't want to review, I promise!)

Your summary sucks balls chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
You're right that was a really bad summary.
Miss Scorpio chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
I love this conversation, its silly and flirty and it gives you a great sense of how close they've gotten. I love their relationship. At first I really didnt get why it took so long to get to the whole break-up with Anthony but it makes sense since you wasted time on the silly convo instead of getting straight to the point you created the perfect segue for leaving your readers in suspense.. well done.. i'll be checking back on Monday!
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Ummm... yeah. Collin: my cousin. Jacob: my mom's step-brother. Jonathan (creepiest coincidence): You know how I mentioned my best friend's boyfriend's last name is Gregory? Yeah, his first name is Jonathan (and I am NOT joking). Oh well. I don't see Jacob or Collin very often, so it's not all that creepy.

But this chapter cracked me up. It sounds like the conversations I have with my sister. Or my best friend.

And then the comment about toast. Recently, my mother was talking and, out of the blue, she said the word 'toast' (it made sense in context) with a minnesotan accent. She has never lived in minnesota. ever.

Well, I immensely enjoyed the chapter. Great work. Looking forward to more. :)

Miss Scorpio chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Love it... I can see this is going to go in a very interesting direction I'm very curious now!
Tigeress33565 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I like Gregory...his accent Is sexier than Stephen's...I so want a sexy accent...sadness...can't wait for the next one though D
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
For the record, I like Gregory. Looking forward to seeing more of him. :)

All I have to say is that the NAMES you picked. Stephen: my sister's boyfriend. Anthony: one of my sister's best friends. Gregory: last name of my best friend's boyfriend, and he sometimes goes by his last name (mostly just when I want to irritate him...) At any rate, what are the chances... I was halfway through the third chapter when I realized why it felt so weird to be reading those names...

Ah, well, I'm done being distracted. I like this story as much as your others. Off to look at LIKE. :)

Miss Scorpio chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Good I'm glad, he got what he deserved! But on another note you seem to have a pattern with the number 3, 3 years, 3 months, I wonder if it means anything or if its all coincidental!
Miss Scorpio chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Not a bad start just a bit unrealistic to me cause I don't see how he could be so nice with this guy breaking up with him like this.. but hey maybe Im jumping the gun especially since it is called the breakup game!