Reviews for Nervosa
recycle rhymes chapter 19 . 10/30/2011
there is such tragedy, but beauty in these poems. I just couldn't stop reading. the formatting works well.
HK Shmetty chapter 19 . 8/28/2011
Oh my goodness, yet another amazing chapter! Don't you ever forget how beautiful a talent you have. I especially love these lines:

"but the world's gone deaf, and I'm

mute of course."

Keep going please,

HK:)
arrhythmias chapter 17 . 8/18/2011
this one is my absolute favorite, dearest. i love the rhyming - it makes it all so chilling and beautiful. well done :)
Rose.Jayne chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
"Please make it all go away"

-well put.

"you care but you

don't know

that the problem here is me.

Please,

Please." - My favourite lines.

Lovely work.
disrhythmic chapter 17 . 8/15/2011
The rhyme scheme is hypnotic. Lovely...
Lillith Green chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
The language you use in this series of poems is both beautiful and poetic and frightening and grotesque all at the same time.

I could really identify with this piece because I suffer from an eating disorder myself. I know what it's like to lean over the toilet bowl desperate to get everything out of my body. I know what it's like to want to be the sickest anorexic in the wor
MEBdaPenguin chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
In general, LOVE LOVE LOVE. Your poems are... intense. Harsh. But true.
arrhythmias chapter 13 . 8/11/2011
'I lean over the toilet,/ letting the acid eat the throat of this tainted sinner.' The imagery is harsh and vivid. Brilliant, as usual :)
arrhythmias chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
'I've always reflected my feelings/ through my body/ but now I've taken it to an extreme.'

I adore this. Also, if you ever need someone to talk to, you can always shoot me a message and complain/rant/whatever and all that. :)
arrhythmias chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
'Look, ma, no hands/ I can rip through the warm flesh of my bodycage/ with crystalline blades of the mind and/ stupid self-hating commands.' I really love the tone in this one. It's very sardonic, and I'm practically the definition of sardonic. Good job :)
arrhythmias chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
'They say that it's easy to get out of hell;/ I say that they don't know shit.'

THAT. THAT LINE SO MUCH. Ugh. Story of my fucking existence. D:
arrhythmias chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
? I don't have a full fledged eating disorder, I think. But yeah. :B
arrhythmias chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
I just love this entire chapter. I can't pick just one line. It's all just so ashdfkjasdfkja and brilliant and gorgeous and the imagery is amazing. Ugh. Stop being so talented ;)
arrhythmias chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
'There's a hunger in my heart/ Set aflame, twinkle, start'

I know that you write from experience, which is why I think your writing is so strong. You feel everything. Even if the feeling sucks like hell - trust me, I've been through shit like that too, although I feel my writing isn't as strong as yours is, obviously. But yeah. Good chapter :)
arrhythmias chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
'My indulgence was left to fester/ to fester and boil,/ like the emotions of a lovesick disease on legs/ such as myself.' Those lines were the absolute best, I swear. :)