Reviews for Yeah Right
Nigella00 chapter 9 . 11/17/2011
Forgot how good this story is. More chapters? GIMME, GIMME, GIMME! LOL, loved it!
Nigella00 chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
AWESOME!
dreamcollector chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
two words...

AWE-SOME!
Nigella00 chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
Yay, all is well (simon! Eat alex!)
Nigella00 chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Loved it
Nigella00 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Man, this is a crappy B-present for ya, but awesome! I agree, werewolves would not have sprung to mind (tho me being a myth lovin girl it might have hit me way back in my head) and I too would have thought my friend was being attacked. This rules and was well worth your walk to the library.
The One Who Is Brown chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
I like, no LOVE, the reality of this story. And how Sadie responds like an actual person would instead of some crazed fan girl! Keep up the good work!
Nigella00 chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
...Cool! Chapter 3- Only happens in movies? When I caught my boy cheating me AND my friends went up to him. I punched him in the stomach and kicked him in the groin, I dunno what the girls did. 4- Um... only happens in movies, well, walking out of school only happens in movies too, but this is good, it could become a movie!
Nigella00 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
She's such a meanie!
Fuline Lite chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Of course, I can understand Sadie's cynic reaction to Simon's confession. I mean, if someone really thinks about it, most people would be critical about it. I mean I would be too. It isn't a common thing to hear that, someone would say : "Are you F' serious right now? You're lying!" Completely typical. I can already see sadie as the 'seeing-is-believing' type of character. Unless she sees it for herself, she'll never believe it. She might have sounded so brash, and too critical, but it is a typical reaction. Thank you for keeping it real. Because a person who has NEVER been into werewolves too much would ask the same question. Thank you for not making Sadie those girls in the fictional stories who go into 'fangirl mode' and freak out. Please keep it real and I love this story because of that.
Nigella00 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Harsh, if my friend told me their were a werewolf I'd say I believed them and if in the next week they didn't go 'Ha, got you fooled!' I was actually believe them then. Cool, write more!