Reviews for Grieving
loring638 chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
...wow... that was amazing...
BuBuWinter chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
T.T beautiful. Again i'm sorry about your friend but this is beautiful T.T
BuBuWinter chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
*bears with you* lol idk if that what you meant sooo yea... and in all honesty i think you might get me to write a story about my old friend Erica, who passed from old age about 5 years ago. Of course that was 5 years ago, but i still miss her. I almost forgot about her until this past school year (7th grade year lol) when my teacher made us write a letter to our hero. I originally was going to write something silly cause i like smiling, but then the teacher told us that we should write something that actually means something, so i ripped out the paper and wrote the letter to Erica, i was 15 minutes late to lunch due to crying. So let me know if you want to see my letter and i'll post it on fictionpress ;)

with love, Heat
Heat123 chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Oopsies forgot to log in :3 hehe, to lazy to log in. But again great job on the writing, looking forward to the next chapters.
BuBuWinter chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
awww i'm sorry for your friend :( but this is a brilliant work of writing. Keep writing and if there's anything else you need to let out, writing is sometimes the best way to let out a grief, so dont be afraid to do so. And when i say writing is a good way to let out a grief i dont speak from what i THINK, i speak from experience. But continue writing :)
NashY chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
That was really good and im so sorry about your best friend :( keep writing!