Reviews for Chocolate Flavored Fire
Echoing Shadow chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Err, I think Simon thinks its wrong? Lol, love the last part, just made me giggle! I can't decide which brother I prefer; Chase arrogant and rough, or griffin; adorable and submissive...Ahh so difficult...well I just can't wait for the next chapter, but great work on this one! Looking forward to the confontation over payson!
writingright chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Okay I liked it, keep it and keep going :D
just somebody chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
I would like longer chapters once a week. It would be worth the wait.
flibblesd chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Mmm, brothercest! It's the best kind of incest and I'm super glad I found this story!

My favorite thing about it is your characters because there all so different. None of them seem 2D or flat.

Chase is definitely a man of many sides, one second he's all cuddly and the next he's punching someone in the face. But I kind of like the unpredictability of his personality, you never know how he's gonna react. Griffin is totally adorable and I'm really happy that he stuck up for Simon, despite the fact that he tended to just blow him off. He's really sweet and I look forward to his relationship with Simon!

I like that Simon doesn't just fall head over heels for Chase and that he doesn't let Chase push him around. I think his personality and reactions are realistic given the situation he's in and I just love his interactions with Griffin and Chase. Both of which I really like! I can't pick a favorite quite yet, lol.

Your style of writing is refreshing in that it doesn't have any of that overly frilly description, and tells the story nicely. The only things I would say to look out for are your wording, like definitely/defiantly are sometimes mixed up and then some missing commas that would make the sentences read a little better. Nothing too distracting, you write very well!

I really do like this story and the way you tell it! I look forward to your next update!

I.M.

(PS, I love really long chapters P –I think I’m the only one. But whatever’s easiest for you is fine with me!)
green grout chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
So far I love Griffin. He is a lion- unfortunately in a bunny costume. Trying to help his bro despite the well-known fact that Chase will kick his ass - cool move.

Thanks for the more detailed background-informations. So, Chase has seriously anger-control-issues? Getting off on beating the crap out of his brother (does he like to get off on hurting Griffin as well?), sick head (no, not you. The character of course!-)! Im still not so sure, if its just a kind of joke. Chase is a total bully and then he is all flirty and teasing and... Dont get me wrong! Keep the "evil" none-predictable Chase, pretty please!

Maybe I missed it, but how old is Griffin?

With you it never gets boring, dear FM. Ah, I like this longer section, cause it embeds more facts about the characters (history, motivation, temper...)without disregarding the "main story". Well, I think so. But I promise not being mad at you for short chaps!

By the way: Whoopee! I finally managed to get my own account!
Big Boots Man Of War chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Oh my god, why is Chase such a PRICK? I seriously seriously hate him right now. I could tell I'd like Griffin more! Poor baby! In the nice way!

I definitely want Simon's experiences with Chase wake him up to how awesome Griffin is and how much he loves him. :)

But really good chapter! As for the update schedule, I think I'd prefer little multi chapters.

Can't wait for the next update! :)
Esquirella chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Chase is a very jealous asshole sometimes!
Daneeno chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
wow. I loved this chapter. I would prefer multiple updates a week but whatever's easier for you works for me.
Russle chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
D It pisses me off when main characters are dicks.
writingright chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
HOT! okay update soon because I need to know what happens next! 3
green grout chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Whoa, you are fast! Nice, I like your story. Your style and humor is quite appealing. A few things though: I cant figure out Chases motivation. I mean, he and his brothers usually dont get along - now he suddenly literally jumps on his bro. So just a heartbreaking asshole who is playing games? Well see, right?

I would like to read a little bit more about the family conflict - the brother issues. And Im eager to know more about Griffin. So, keep it coming! Thanks for this!
Esquirella chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Extremely hot! And Chase more than made his point.
writingright chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
I liked it :D I hope the new chaptrer is up soon
Russle chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
You can't possibly make a chapter too long.

Just, throwin' that out there. :3

And It's getting good. Update soon please~
Big Boots Man Of War chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Hmm at first when I started this I kinda hated Chase. And I still kiiiiind of hate him, but he seems a little more human now.

I'd like to see some more of Griffin. He seems cool.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »