Reviews for Tails to tell
TheTARDISIsBiggerOnTheInside chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
Good story! However, there's kind of a lot of cliffhangers where she gets knocked out, and that's getting kinda predictable. Other than that, and the misspellings here and there, good!
BreyerS chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Great story, I love it! The only REALLY small thing I'm not too sure about is, is it an anklet or a bracelet? Cause at first it was an anklet, but now it's on her wrist... I'm confused haha, but othrwise awesome!
MavistheMad chapter 17 . 1/16/2012
first story i have ever read on FictionPress and i am glad it was this one

can't wait for your next chapter :)
SD chapter 17 . 1/15/2012
Famous last words. Life doesn't make any sense.

Lots of questions how this story will end. Can't wait.
Cazie chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
My sister and I are twins, and we look alike, people say. I don't really think so but what ever... Anyway, I can understand how Claire's twin feels, if my sister ever got hurt, I would MURDER the person who hurt her! (By the way my sister is Kittybunny!)
SDee chapter 16 . 12/30/2011
The race is on! Two days...good cliff hanger.
SandraDee chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
Glad you are back! Great chapter. Off to a great second half. Good Luck at your concert. Be Brave!
isallia chapter 15 . 11/10/2011
noo! awww! :(
isallia chapter 14 . 10/27/2011
i like it. the plot is nice, but ur storyline can be clear. good job! keep writing. 333
SandraDee chapter 14 . 10/27/2011
Yep, another cliffhanger! Good Chapter.
SandraDee chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
Your imagination is starting to really come through in your story. Well done. By the way, how does his hair stay dry in the water?
Rigel19 chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Hey! Just read this today... I'm really digging this story. It took a minute to get used to your writing style (more informal than a lot of the stuff on this site), but after I did, it's very easy to read, and I like the fact that the style really makes it sound like a 15 year old is telling the story. There's a spattering of spelling and grammar mistakes throughout this thing (which Microsoft Word or Open Office should be able to help you with, even if you copypaste into one of those programs after you're done writing this somewhere else...), and the mistakes can be a little distracting. Also, I think in the chapter after Jeff was introduced, you called him Frederick? Was a bit confusing as well.

ANYWAY, this is a fun read, and I hope you continue to update. I'll definitely read whatever you post :)
SandraDee chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
Great Chapter! Simply Awesome.
A World On Fire chapter 11 . 10/9/2011
is it... over? NOOOOOOOOOO! please write more!
A World On Fire chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
i really like your story. PLEASE UPDATE! i read it everyday after school. I love it!
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »