Reviews for Tails to tell
SandraDee chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
Good scene...good visuals and action packed. Lots of details.

Keep up the good work.
SandraDee chapter 10 . 9/27/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHH! You always stop at a good part. Keep up the great writing. I hate suspense.
gilraenstar chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
hahahhahahahaha i will not apologize for getting you hooked on such a wonderful thing! muahahahahahaha!greatwork even concentrating long enough to finish this! hahaha i'm stuck on all my stuff cus of fma XD XD
SandraDee chapter 9 . 9/21/2011
Awesome Chapter! Dream ON!
gilraenstar chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
hahaha coooool forgotted sea monster come back to kill us alllllllll! !
SandraDee chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
Sorry there was no puppy! Very action packed chapter - moves quick. Is the secret going to come out?

I will stay tuned.
gilraenstar chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
hahah cool. neat yet really weird little dream sequence there :3 update soooooooon.
SandraDee chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
Ruler of the Sea. Very good chapter with lots of visualization. I have an image in my head as I am reading... You are a great author.
gilraenstar chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
haha cool, awesome, you found a merguy. and not only that, he's a HOT merguy :D :D :D :D haha update soooooonn!
SandraDee chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Secret revealed! Mermaids are amazing and interesting. Describe what it is like to flow through the water seeing the beauty of the ocean below the surface. How do they survive? How many are there? This will help establish your characters.

By the way, I love this story.
gilraenstar chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
haha! awesome, he finally figured it out- took him long enough :) update soon :D
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
This is an AMAZING story and please, please, PLEASE write more chapters please!
SandraDee chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Good Chapter. Lots of detail (really good detail) and its moving along pretty good. Thanks for the author's notes at the end. Now I know the meaning of whip-whirl. Good work.
gilraenstar chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
haha thanx for the shout out! love ya buddy , and im always here to help, even at three in the morning! :D great job with this one, love the dream sequence :) dontchya just love foreshadowing? its my favorite part about writing - keep on going, your geetting better every word you type :)
LittleDreamer3639 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
great story so far cant wait to read the rest your an amazing writer love ya
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »