Reviews for Tails to tell
gilraenstar chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
hiya :D great job on this. :3

I also love having people stabbed in my stories.

one thing- if she was stabbed in the arm right between the two bones i'm guessing, it would have severed some nerves and made the hand useless. could pose a problem if not fixed rite away, and if it isn't done rite, she could loose the use of that hand.

so you know :)

annnnnnd another thing! Ivory and Melody...were they introduced before this chapter? i can't remember and i dont feel like checking rite now XD oh and, for dialogue, you do this - "Yeah" I said, or something like that. I didn't learn this till just recently, but you have to put a comma after yeah if you continue on with 'I said'. if you don't and it just goes with a period or approriate ending mark :)

oh, and i think i got an idea for what story to write! email me when you get time 2day!

byebye!

(p.S. loooooooong review today, eh?)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Great Chapter. It flows at a pretty good pace, lots of interesting detail. Watch "their" and "there".

So Claire has a twin. Does that mean he is special too? Will he feel what his sister feels. When one twin hurts, does the other? Sandra Dee
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Keep Going! Keep Going! I can't wait to find out what is in the hollow of the sand dune. What will happen around the next bend?
the loudest sound chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Really? A cliffhanger?

Mmph, just update soon...

~Piper
Lisa chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I really enjoyed your story! It's got me hooked, wondering what's going to happen next. I like your descriptions and the interaction your characters have with each other. Keep up the good work and I'm anxious to read more!
the loudest sound chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was interesting. I'm definitely want to see where it goes.

Can I just offer some advice? Instead of "Hey Claire" try "Hey Claire,". It's proper just to add that comma!
SandraDee chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
OOOOOOOO - Looks like this is going to be a pretty good book. Keep going...
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4