Reviews for Fake Girls
Luckycool9 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I liked how it shows the popular girls most grevious faults because they tend to ignore them and believe they are superior. I also liked how it points out the fact of life because all the people who cared about the superfical things ,others become vain or get karma. This review is for the review marathon(linked in profile)
Artanimelover chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
It's funny... after reading this, I seriously had the urge to WHOOT(!) and I nearly did... That doesn't happened alot. Well done, you. Stupid preps.
BookcraZzaY chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I love the last part! and I'm glad ur not working at McDonald's and having the last laugh...It's a long wait though 5 years but I guess it gives you a bright side just work towards your future and forget about that stuff-it truly is memories and personality that make the people. Hopefully ur memories aren't 2 bad though-I like how you describe them sort of like plastic barbies I know u didn't use that but I totally pictured a bunch of barbie stereotypical people (it might be an American thing though- the barbie comment )

'be careful what you say and do now because karma will always come back around and kick you in the ass.'