Reviews for A Modern Fairytale
Luckycool9 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I liked how it shows that life is unfair and cruel because there is no one to save you form your wrong choices, no prince charming. I disliked how a guy appears out of right field in the end because he does not fit, he is an odd piece that doesn't belong. This review is for the Review marathon(link in profile)
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Really good job _ I like the twist at the end, when someone finds her and she's no longer that lost little girl.

Only thing I'd maybe change is the last line - it's probably only me, but I'm not much into poems ending with a question (even if it's rhetoric). But that's only a suggestion; don't mind me.

Overall, really good work _ I'd really like to hear this one performed.
DougieM chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I like this is quite good (especially considering it was your first song) I should know I've been writing songs since I was twelve (a lot of my early stuff was crap though, this definately is anything but crap). ).
BookcraZzaY chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
i LOVE EVERY LINE-its sad and deep and perfectly empty...I'm so touched by this lost little girl-remember how u said u wanted to reach out homeless people WELL i want to reach out this lost little girl

(my only suggestion is to break this up in verses so its easier for people to read) its still a beautiful and happres (mix of happy and depressing XD) song regardless. I love the shinning moment when someone finds her at the end and she's no longer that helpless depressed girl.

XD XD XD