Reviews for Giving Chase
CP Angel chapter 14 . 3/6/2012
Oh bugger! When will you finish this?
becca7193 chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
ohh nice ending so their parents were rivals as well! thanks for the quick update
Anehalia chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
So they its not just a rivalry between two Jockies, but apparently its a rivalry in the family. I am liking the new addition to the plot of the story.
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
! Oh no! Update ASAP!
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
Yay! That was fast, I can't wait for more! I loved Vanessa and the pork roast, that poor woman can't seem to win in the kitchen! Thanks for updating so quickly.
becca7193 chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
loved this chapter, like the new name to, very catchy!
Garneau chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
Hey

Great chapter. Sorry I have to keep it brief I have to get to bed for work in the morning.

I have a feeling that Rhys upset horse (or at least rhe reason it was so manic) will play a bigger role to come.

And Rhys is very perceptive, not to mention the whole drinking thing. . .

I love the new title. Fits really well and has a nice ring to it!

Definitely the best of the names you have tried so far :)

Hopefully next time I an write more,

Garneau.
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 13 . 2/19/2012
Hey, Love it! Thanks for the update. Old Rhys is back...I guess I should have expected that!
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 13 . 2/19/2012
Whhhyyy can't Rhys just be nice already? I mean he is to some extent. But grrr. Thanks for the update! And I love the new title! Update soon!
thenifoundfivedollars chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
I absolutely love this story! For someone who knows next to nothing about horse racing (placed two bets the one time I went to the tracks) it's incredibly easy to get sucked into the word you've crafted. You have an amazing ability to tell a story and to build a realistic setting. However, my favorite part of this story would have to be the characters. I'm hooked and am really looking forward to reading more.

Thank you for sharing!
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 12 . 2/14/2012
This is great! Loving it! It's difficult to understand at some points because the UK jargon for rising is much different than what we use in the states, and I ride western so I don't know much about jumping, although ive always wanted to learn! Update soooooon! I live Rhys more than Jack I think!
becca7193 chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
great chapter, can't wait to see what is next for these two!
Garneau chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Congratulations with getting At Long Odds published. I dint have a kindle but I wish I did so I could get a copy!

Great work with this chapter. I liked that there were a few thing s that had happened through out. If there had been a separate chapter for each thing I think it would have dragged on a bit so it was good that you mentioned them all briefly but with enough necessary detail.

Frankie is definitely in hot water now. I can see Cassa's mother being a real cow about it all.

Looking forward to reading your next update,

Garneau.
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
Do your guys' gossip papers print about racing?
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
OT question. Well, Frankie works for Jack, so I guess it isn't too far off topic :)but why do Ginny and Julien board their horse with Jack?
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »