Reviews for Visions of Life
Starsis chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
come on, you give the translation and like ten seconds before I went to google translate and looked up what those words mean! :-)
Wolf Spirit Evan chapter 19 . 12/6/2011
This was quite the story :3

Can't wait for the next book!

As for next, either Thunder Struck or Let'em Live!.
gilraenstar lazier than usual chapter 19 . 12/2/2011
lol, I'm in stuy hall rite now- my teacher stared at me funny when I burst out laughing cause of two things...

whwne you called him Vampy

and then...because I couldn't help but say under my breath near the end..

HERE'S JOHNNYBOY!
SandraDee chapter 19 . 12/1/2011
You can make us breakfast anytime...you are a very good cook and a good writer too. Everything is ok. Great ending.

Finish the Let 'm live book. We have been waiting...

Flowers for the author - Finishing her first book.
dreamcollector chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
hahahaha, leaving myself a review! nah, this is actually gilraenstar XD lol. anyway awesomesauce.

my fav line - In the shower nimrod...

XD
SandraDee chapter 17 . 11/18/2011
One word "WOW" "MAGNIFICENT" "REALLY GOOD" - (Pick one)
SandraDee chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
The rocks, the beach, the creek...that was a fun day! Too bad you didn't get your $20.00. Watch the words "there" and "their". Good Chapter.
gilraenstar lazybum chapter 16 . 11/11/2011
hahahaha...wow...rocks...and you mention mr. pelloni/hunka? wow XD love it. update soooooon. :D
gilraenstar chapter 15 . 11/5/2011
holy crsap, uber long much? haha great chapter :)
SandraDee chapter 14 . 10/28/2011
This is the best chapter yet. The bear belly rub made me laugh. Teach your dad how to call in the bears and you are in big trouble! Totally enjoyable reading your work. What will happen in Parker Dam?
gilraenstar chapter 14 . 10/27/2011
awesome
SandraDee chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
Excellent chapter. Simply excellent! First of all, I love the powers to make recipes and food appear. Then, Dan threw a b-ball at her head? Ouch! Then he threw her in the pond? Kelly should have attacked him or at least tripped him up before he got to the pond! She is quite the jumper.

Since you have it in print, everyone knows that Dan cheats at Monopoly and checkers! I laughed through this chapter. You have a nice sense of humor.
gilraenstar- lazy P chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
hahahahahahaha1! love it! what does sandy say bout the 'real mom' part XD

hahahaha awesome sauce! you know you love FMA! i 3 ed :D
SD chapter 12 . 10/14/2011
Another Mac-n-Cheese chapter. Is this your longest chapter? Very well written. Couple things to always remember:

- A clean room is a happy room

- Your church family is yours forever.

- Olivia seems to grow an inch a week.

- Candy Corn rocks!

You told your dad to go and get Father Jan, but they never came back.

All in all, very good chapter again with lots of details. I could visualize it all in my head.
gilraenstar XD LAZY XD chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
hahahhahah love it!

"This is so so fun it should be illegal!"

"I think it is."

"...Well...then why are we doing it?"

Shrug. "Cause its fun."