Reviews for Meadow Full of Roses
iris chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
great chapter update soon !
Carson Jean chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Okay thoughts on this chapter (You're going to get annoyed with me fast).

I'm still getting a Twilight feel, but I completely blame Twilight for that. A lot of my stories have a Twilight feel too. Probably the mysterious new boy and stuff like that...

Onto thoughts of the chapter. There were a few spots that were choppy. For example: "Meadow's eyes fluttered open. Her heart pounded in her chest as she tried to figure out what the hell just happened. She licked her lips and tasted blood. She sat up, turning on the side lamp. Touching her lip and pulling it back she saw a little blood on the tip. She kicked off the blankets and ran to the bathroom. Her nose was bleeding. She cursed under her breath and went to clean up her nose and stop the bleeding. When it stopped she went back into her room."

You could combine some of the sentences like "Meadow's eyes fluttered opened and her heart pounded in her chest as she tried to figure out what the hell just happened."

There was also the incense scene. It seemed out of place. You could maybe change it around with something like "She lit the incense and she calmed as the scent of lavender filled her room. She had to light incense every night or else she couldn't sleep."

Or something like that... But this is interesting, I'm curious and I'm sorry this is such a long review. I told you you'll get annoyed with me. I'll try to keep my reviews short. (oh and "She lit an incense and the room quickly filled the room" I don't think you meant to say room twice)

That's all.

~Carli
Carson Jean chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Well my thoughts on the first chapter is promising. Although there's a bit of a Twilightish feeling to me, I think it's just because he has golden eyes... but I like it.

You have a nice writing style and Meadow seems to be a good protagonist. I'm curious to what Alec is.
DJG chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
I loved this chapter. It was cute to see how caring a guy Alec was on the day after. I also liked that you took time just have a normal day. I like when stories aren't being rushed. This way I have a chance to get to know my characters. I can't wait to see where this story leads. Your doing an awesome job.
Ohmystory chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
AMAZING! Oh my god, i haven't even done my school work because i was so busy reading your story. Keep up the good work and CONTINUE! 3 3
Steph chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
I love this chapter...

Update soon :DD
midnightstar0603 chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
omg ! when i first started reading the first chapter i was like omg ! this story is good haha xD meadow reminds of myself sometimes and i loooooooove alec haha he is so outgoing and i knew he was a werewolf but i wanted to make sure incase i was wrong but turns out i was right ! yay ! xD haha i love werewovles !

UPDATE SOON !

A.S.A.P !
Diina chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
please please update soon :)
DJG chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
I love the fact that this story is not so cut and dry. It has a mystery to it that makes me wanting to come back for more.
Steph chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
Awesome chapter update soon :)
angelove11 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
i like the story, can't wait for the next chapter
Diina chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
cool story :)

i really like Meadow

hope you update soon :)
Stephyb14 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
I like this story, I think it will get very interesting soon. Keep it up.

Update soon :)
Honestly I Promise You chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was a very good chapter. I loved the intriguing yet somewhat vague description of Alec. It keeps the reader wanting more. Also, Meadow's personality is perfect. The fact that she is so cautious makes her a perfect match-up for the outgoing Alec.

I can't wait to read more! I really hope you'll continue this story. )

Cheers!