Reviews for Just Another Lovesick Boy
GinBrat chapter 31 . 9/26/2013
I told myself I wouldn't cry. I told myself that no matter what I read, I would not cry. But, when Adrian said 'Then I would miss you a lot.' I bawled like a freaking baby. I'm so happy that Eddy is okay. I absolutely love him, and if he were to die, I might hurt you. I really hope that Adrian is right, I hope that Freedom is okay. I love her just as much as I do Eddy. Happy belated birthday!
NerotheNinja chapter 30 . 8/17/2013
*SOB*
GinBrat chapter 30 . 8/17/2013
I hope that was his first and last funeral he has to go to. I will bawl like a baby if Free or Eddy dies.
Samurai Wolverine chapter 29 . 8/11/2013
Damn...I started reading this today and knew Lee and Adrian getting together from the start, now both the Devereux siblings are hurt.
NerotheNinja chapter 29 . 8/3/2013
No. No, you did NOT just... excuse me while I go and cry in a corner.
NerotheNinja chapter 26 . 8/3/2013
OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(I cbf logging in sorry)
GinBrat chapter 29 . 8/2/2013
NO! Why? How? Huh? Free cannot die. I won't allow it.
NerotheNinja chapter 17 . 8/2/2013
I don't even know what to say... except that I know I'll be up for a long time tonight reading the rest of this story. Farking BRILLIANT mate, I salute you :)

PS: Can I marry Adrian? PLEASE?
GinBrat chapter 28 . 6/9/2013
That was so adorable! I absolutely love Cecilia! And Adrian! He's so sweet!
Please, please, please, please, please! UPDATE SOON!
GinBrat chapter 27 . 5/24/2013
Awwww! Adrian is so absolutely adorable! I am so glad that they are finally together! Please update soon!
JJsMommy29 chapter 27 . 5/24/2013
great chapter so can't wait to see what happens next in this story
JJsMommy29 chapter 26 . 3/28/2013
loved this chapter and so happy that they finally got together
GinBrat chapter 26 . 3/27/2013
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AWESOME! They. Are. Finally. TOGETHER! WOOHOOO! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU AND THANK YOU!
Please, please, please, update soon!
JJsMommy29 chapter 25 . 3/22/2013
her sister is such a little slut so can't stand her and he so needs to go talk to Nara and tell her what really happened can't wait for more so updates soon
GinBrat chapter 25 . 3/22/2013
What? What did he have to do? I'm so confused!
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »