Reviews for Coffee House
nlori1234 chapter 20 . 5/15
Are you ever going to update? :'(
Carmel March chapter 20 . 1/20
Great chapter, love how you deal with characters' emotions - they really seem real and genuine and I love that.

My only (tiny) criticism would be to break up the big paragraph in the middle about the story written by Rowan. The story itself was great, it was just a bit hard to read it in one block of text.

Can't wait for the next update :)
Carmel March chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
Sorry about my late review! It's been a hectic few weeks and I'm finally able to sit down and catch up with this story. I've missed these characters! I'm really loving this, and can't wait for the next update!
Rose Empress chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
I love love love this story, please update as soon as possible.
R_E xx
CI chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
Noooooo! Seriously?! Will needs to learn to TAKE A HINT MAN! She flipping slapped you FOR A REASON, so stop wasting your time and MOVE ON, dude! She's taken!
Whew. Okay, rant over! :)
I love Rain. Really I do. And I live Aaron just as much! The two of them are so cuuuuute together! . But really, Aaron, a banana? A freaking banana? Eh, I think Rain might have been a teeny bit harsh on Will, but he stepped over the line this time, so he was SO aaking for it!
And hehe, I love how your work is always so funny! Keep up the awesomeness! XD
coolkat10 chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
Omg Im ill today so III havnt gone school and I've been reading your story all day! I love it! I bet in the play Rain and Aaron are going to kiss! Please update ASAP!
Carmel March chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
Great chapter! I'm looking forward to the next :)
CI chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
Yep, I still can't login - so have another guess at who this is X)
But ahhh, the cuteness . I love them two! But I kinda agree with Rain - Will is sweet, but he's a bit annoying. Like, MAN TAKE A HINT ! She doesn't want to go out with you, she obviously likes Aaron, so stop trying to change her mind or pining over her and find someone else, because Rain and Aaron are made for each other. I mean, I do feel bad for Will, but he needs to stop pestering her after she flat out told him she wasn't interested!
Ahem, aaaanyway, please update soon! And nice job with the quick update! So... have you guessed who I am yet? ;P

Madness runs in my genes
CI chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
Guess who this is? Haha, yeah, I'm not able to log into my account right now, so I'm leaving a guest review xD I l-o-v-e these updates - Rain and Aaron are hilarious and perfect for each other CX I don't want Aaron to leave, though . And stupid/poor Will (I don't actually know whether to be angry at him for wanting Rain or feel sorry for him cos of his unrequited love). Why can't he just see Rain as a friend? Ooh ooh, and what's the deal with Aaron's mother? Hmm... A lot to digest! I can't wait until the next update!

Madness Passed-Down-To-Me
(Hint hint: that's a clue to my original name; although this isn't my FP account name, it's a synonymous name - And I think I reviewed the last chapter too, from my FP account, so that could make it easier to guess who I am xP )
izzuddinsamad chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Nice,but i have a question. what is Rin full name bcoz eventually at first place i thought Rin is nickname of Rain.. hehe.. and please state Rain full name too. thanks:)
Carmel March chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
I stumbled across this story and didn't expect to get sucked in and read it all in one go. But I did, and I love it! The concept is so engaging (I love hate/love and forced living arrangements) and the characters are so fun to read about. I can't wait for more!
Amy's Rose chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
Love it. That is probable the only way to describe this entire story and it isn't even finished yet. Keep it up! You're a great writer and I love your style. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Amy's Rose chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
Just found this story today and totally fell in love with it! Great Job!
Craziness Inherited chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
xO Wow! I just found the story and it is amazing so far! The characters are so cute! I love your writing style too, and it's really funny! I hope you update soon!
kabby99 chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
Gah this is so good! I'm am dying over here! Keep going PLEASE!