Reviews for Coffee House
Carmel March chapter 26 . 2/2
Great chapter! Really looking forward to the next, especially with an ending like that :)
dilare chapter 26 . 1/31
hurry, hurry, hurry!
I need to know what happens my life depends on it, got it? got it
AngelDerpinson chapter 26 . 1/27
I really love this story and i can't wait for another update! I really hope you continue this because i really want to see Rain and Aaron admit their feelings toward eachother ! /screams
tadaxx chapter 22 . 12/15/2015
ur writing is awesome!
i hv been hooked on to dis story for a long tym nw :)
bt plz update fast
i wanna knw wat will happn nxt with rain nd aaron
PS: finally something happnd with dem and a jealous Aaron z so much more HOT! 3
Carmel March chapter 25 . 12/11/2015
Great chapter! Loving this so much.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/8/2015
This is good! Keep up the good work! Love how Aaron cares for her and vice versa, can't wait for the next chapter! :)
nlori1234 chapter 23 . 11/29/2015
0.o Nuuu Rain nuuu! What's happened! I'm really worried now! My poor baby Rain! D:
Carmel March chapter 23 . 11/29/2015
So glad to see these updates! This story is so engaging and I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work!
s chapter 22 . 11/24/2015
plz plz plz. update fast.
dis z amazing!
u write so well
nd yeah
TNX 4 D UPDATE ;)
Carmel March chapter 21 . 6/14/2015
I was so happy to see an update! Excellent chapter. I'm really looking forward to the next, especially since this left off on a bit of a cliffhanger :)
nlori1234 chapter 20 . 5/15/2015
Are you ever going to update? :'(
Carmel March chapter 20 . 1/20/2015
Great chapter, love how you deal with characters' emotions - they really seem real and genuine and I love that.

My only (tiny) criticism would be to break up the big paragraph in the middle about the story written by Rowan. The story itself was great, it was just a bit hard to read it in one block of text.

Can't wait for the next update :)
Carmel March chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
Sorry about my late review! It's been a hectic few weeks and I'm finally able to sit down and catch up with this story. I've missed these characters! I'm really loving this, and can't wait for the next update!
Rose Empress chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
I love love love this story, please update as soon as possible.
R_E xx
CI chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
Noooooo! Seriously?! Will needs to learn to TAKE A HINT MAN! She flipping slapped you FOR A REASON, so stop wasting your time and MOVE ON, dude! She's taken!
Whew. Okay, rant over! :)
I love Rain. Really I do. And I live Aaron just as much! The two of them are so cuuuuute together! . But really, Aaron, a banana? A freaking banana? Eh, I think Rain might have been a teeny bit harsh on Will, but he stepped over the line this time, so he was SO aaking for it!
And hehe, I love how your work is always so funny! Keep up the awesomeness! XD
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »